Changing Bat suit?

• Level   3

Hi everyone,

Silly question really! How and where can i change my suit? Ive finished the main story and am now finishing off all thee side missions.

Can this only be done when starting a new game plus?

Thanks....

"Ive got my eye on you"

• Level   7

You can change in to different Bat suits when you start either the New Game Plus, continue your old game you can pick them right before you start or contiue the story. Hope that makes since and helps.

• Level   7

Can be done when starting a new game or a new game plus ...start a game , quit and when you load again to continue the change suits will appear.

• Level   3

Ive not started a new game just continued game when i want to free roam and collect trophies. But i cant find the suit change option anywhere. Do you know witch menu this can be found on?

"Ive got my eye on you"

• Level   7

It should give you the option right before you continue your game.

• Level   7

did you try continue ?...every time you load a game the change suit screen appears.

• Level   5

i can't this either... just saying. i finished the game and when i continue i see no option....i feel stupid.

• Level   5

Make sure you completed the game on Normal and above, otherwise you may not see this option.

Need help? Don't hesitate to ask! Twitter

• Level   5

hmm never thought about difficulty. i didn't change it when I first started. i guess I am slow or retarded cuz I dont see this anywhere. ohhh well. still love it.thnx to everyone.

• Level   3

Ive defo completed the story on normal, i watched the credits! I just cant find this option anywhere....

"Ive got my eye on you"

• Level   1

when you go into continue there will be a screen where it shows batman. hit down and the new costumes will show up. you have to beat the story if you want this option. once its beat you just go to the continue section so you can finish all side missions or get riddler trophies. then once you hit continue it will show batman and scroll down to cycle through costumes you have.

• Level   2

Sweet thanks, was wondering this myself :)

• Level   5

hmm when I hit continue it just loads the game. not at my xbox but i don't think i ever saw this option. oh well, no biggie. i only need 45 more trophies to finish up that part of the game. man its a lot of work.

• Level   1

How do you choose Catwoman's costumes for the city?  If you load up Batman's Animated skin, hers will be used, but I don't know how to pick the Long Halloween one

• Level   5

yea, I dont see any screen when I continue.  It just auto loads the previous save

Want to form a loot farming crew for Borderlands 2.