Batman Beyond

• Level   7

Who else thinks that Rocksteady should make a Batman Beyond game next?

You can't spell cheap without EA

• Level   9

Yes, but the very underrated TV series needs more exposure first, if it ever hopes to garner as much attention as Arkham City is drawing.  Kevin Conroy is excellent in the series, his pressence continues Bruce Wayne the deserving title as the cartoon's main character, he still very much is Batman in this must-see for any Batfan.  Many new (and old) villains, such as, Inque, Man Stan, Spellbinder, Mr. Freeze and The Joker himself appears in the only feature length episode to date.  The old N64 'Return of The Joker' game would be a nice promo if it were to become available on XBOXLive ARCADE.  The "new" batsuit includes cloaking, "jet shoes" and many other technological marvels which open up endless gaming possibilities, you never know...:-)

• Level   5

Loved the show when I was a kid. Also the Royal Flush Gang, The Jokers, the guy who took over for Bane, Splicers, Cobra is still around,. What was the name of the skeleton guy that was radioactive? They don't have to wait for the show to become popular. They can do what spiderman did and just make the game I'd never seen 2099 or Noir before the game.

• Level   9

Mr. Powers was the "radioactive skeleton guy", but his villain tag eludes me, was it Blight or something like that?  Mad Stan is my favourite, no fancy suit or anything, just one simple philosophy to cure any problem, "Blow it all up!".  Loved the 'Zeta' episode where he catches a ride with Mad Stan and he plants a bomb on his back and convinces him to do his dirty deed for him, after Stan drops Zeta off, Zeta remarks, "what a nice man", excellent...:-)

• Level   5

Oh I know I remember Stan. Theri was also that rat guy with his mutant rants and one of Terry class mate that somewho devloped telepathy. Man I'm bad with names but I can almost remember all of the episodes. Their was also a group of people that all had different power with their mind and they kindnapped that litte girl. And that video game designer that went all Maxi Zeus and thought the game was real. I think the show had enough villians with enought insanity to be made into a game.

• Level   1

Agreed, Batman Beyond would be a great game. What was the name of the assassin lady with the super sharp blade? That'd be a fun boss encounter...

I want your face... I'll wear it proudly.
    • Level   9

Her name was Curare...:-)

• Level   2

That would make sense... At the end of Arkham City there were hints that Harley was pregnant and jumping forward in time would allow Joker 2.0 to surface...

• Level   9

I'm still not sure what to make of the whole pregnancy storyline, I suppose that it could still work somehow, but I have a few problems with it.  The way Harley gets knocked around in the 'Harley's Revenge' DLC would be more than enough to induce a miscarriage, if she hadn't all ready miscarried.  If this likely scenario did happen then I'd prefer that it be kept a mystery or, the private matter that it should be.  It adds to the highly volatile state of Harley's pysche who's also dealing with Mr. J's death and the fact that she's also dealing with accepting losing her last physical connection with The Joker, could be just what finally pushes her over the edge.  The original 'Batman Beyond' story of the 'Return Of The Joker' is a stellar story without the pregnancy drama, I would much prefer that they go in this direction instead, would love it if they'd even go with a "flashback" chapter like the movie which revealed exactly how The Joker was able to accomplish the "impossible"...:-)

• Level   4

I honestly think if they were to do a Batman Beyond game they should totally redo Return of the Joker

"Madness...as we know...is like gravity.  All it takes is a little push!!!"

The Joker

• Level   9

I'd prefer it if they'd go with some of the other great "new" villains portrayed in the 'Batman Beyond' series, as excellent as the 'Return of The Joker' movie is, it's those villains that define 'Batman Beyond's legacy, The Joker movie was simply just a fantastic "tie-in" to Batman's roots.  My preferences would be Spellbinder, Mad Stan, Inque, and The Royal Flush & Joker Gangs...:-)  

• Level   4

True, I would love to kick the Jokers @$$ all over gotham

"Madness...as we know...is like gravity.  All it takes is a little push!!!"

The Joker

• Level   2

After working on some of these darn puzzles in Arkham City, I had better be able to do that to the Riddler pretty soon... that's all I can say.

• Level   9

ClaspingBug208

After working on some of these darn puzzles in Arkham City, I had better be able to do that to the Riddler pretty soon... that's all I can say.

Haha, RockSteady produced many triumphs for this great game, and one of their greatest is their excellent portrayal of The Riddler, like several other villains in Arkham City they nailed the character.  Hang in there for besting him is very gratifying, including a most suitable "punishment"...:-)

• Level   2

I cannot wait then. because there are riddler trophies that are almost unsolvable in my mind... I want to beat the living heck out of that guy. If I were Batman and could get my hands on him, trust me - he'd never place another riddle anywhere. He'd be drinking from a straw...