Faith / Intelligence Build

• Level  

So, the developers clearly want players to play as this type of build. Velca's Talisman and The Tin Darkmoon Catalyst make it obvious. Anyways, I just completed the game and I am starting NG+. I'm wondering if it would be worth switching over to faith. I have 50 INT and now 18 faith. Do you think that it would be worth doing this? I mean, I really would love to use some miracles, and in the long run, like in NG+++, it will give me more options.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   8

with the true version of Artorias' Greatsword a very high int/fait makes it do amazing dmg. a neat site I found is this which lets you build up a character for DKS with all the armor/weapons/rings so you can see some of the dmg numbers and what not.

• Level   8

I'm just wondering if eventually upgrading faith is a better idea.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   6

yea becasue after 50, diminishing returns takes effect.

The System Has Failed

• Level   6

What does that mean? I don't understand.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   3

think they might mean once you've levelled INT up to 50 further levelling doesn't boost your stats as much as levelling up faith will as most stats start slowing down after 50ish

• Level   5

stefb42

think they might mean once you've levelled INT up to 50 further levelling doesn't boost your stats as much as levelling up faith will as most stats start slowing down after 50ish

What Stef said. I would atleast get your faith up to atleast 35,and start putting more points into endurance and Vitality. 

'Activision', and 'innovative' don't belong in the same sentence. 

• Level   5

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I'll be getting it up to enough faith to use great sunlight spear.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

You should try out a dex/int build.Lots of fun.

'Activision', and 'innovative' don't belong in the same sentence. 

• Level   8

Faith build is now my favorite build. I got quite a few characters in this game. Got around 350 hours in this game, and my lastest character was a faith build and man, I gotta say, this build is one HELL of a character. The spells is what makes this character.

I got gear on that increases my miracle properties, and when I combine that with spells like, sunlight spear, great sunlight spear, emit force, and wraith of the gods, can do some pretty high damage.

I really like this build because of the combinations I can pull off with the miracles. I'll let you figure them out though.

I like the spells that regen health, as when I see an invader running towards me, or fighting a tough boss, I would activate it before the fight, so if I get hit, my health will be going up slowly while, while I dodge their attacks, letting my health go back up some. It has saved my life a couple times.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   8

What gear increases miracles? I know that The crown of the dark sun and the rest of the dark moon set increases magic, nut I didn't know there was gear like that for miracles. Are you talking about the ring of the first born son?

\o/

Praise The Sun!