Plane crash!!!

• Level   3

Does anyone know where the plane crash is yet? I'm on chapter 4 or something like that and still can't find it >=[

• Level   1

Haven't seen it yet but am awaiting how it fits into the story. Great game so far.

• Level   4

The plane crash is in the jungle over by the life guard tower. You will see it on your radar.

• Level   4

Thank you CurlyPoopSkid. I will remember this when I get there!

Xbox 360 Day One

Xbox One Day One

• Level   3

Um I still don't see it >.<

• Level   4

Did you unlock the lifeguard tower? When you get in the garage you will hear the radio, it is the pilot of the plane calling for a mayday. The plane goes right over the top of you into the jungle, it will be on your radar after that.

• Level   3

Yeah I'm pretty far now! some one said you can't get it till your get the quest to go into the jungle?

• Level   2

You can't get to the plane crash until you get to the jungle...which is after you play through the city. In other words, it's in Act III.

Co-op is a style that the gaming community should teach the world.

• Level   1

*** that sucks.........o well the zombies r worth it

• Level   5

Act 3 after the City.  

[quote user="Titanas"]LOL, you can't drill nails.... [/quote]
    • Level   1

werd

• Level   4

You do not reach it till around chapter 8 or so I think, it is late into the game. One of the things I don't like about the game is how one person gives you a quest that is in a completly different area on the map making you travel back and forth.

You can't spell cheap without EA

• Level   1

Im on chapter 15 and no plane crash I think you have to find it on your own.

• Level   5

It dose show up on you map if/when you get near it, just do the jungle quests sooner or later one of them will lead you near enough to it.

"EAT BIG WITH BULLETS"

• Level   2

it shows up in act 3, until then it isnt accessible.

Yt: NINJ4G4MINGCommunity

Twitch: NINJ4_G4MING

Fb: Ninj4 G4ming