friend cant join my game?

• Level   5

Ok so i got the game yesterday and one of my friends was ahead of me, but was able to join my game with ease, no problems.

Today, one of my other friends who is also a chapter ahead, can't join my game at all, I send invites, he can't connect, it says that connection to this persons game is unavailable, please try again later.

He can't find me in the friends list under game lobby, yet i can see him... Perhaps a bug? There is no reason why he can't join mine when another of my friends had no problems yesterday.

Yt: NINJ4G4MINGCommunity

Twitch: NINJ4_G4MING

Fb: Ninj4 G4ming

• Level   5

also, all my best matches are greyed out, so i can't even join random matches... the only thing i've been able to do is join my friend who's ahead by making a second profile and joinging session in progress through the dashboard menu...

• Level   2

i have had the exact same problem. he can join mine but i cannot join his. we have tried reseting routers and clearing system caches. everything.

• Level   5

the patch today seems to have fixed it :)

• Level   2

it wasnt happening before the patch for me. it started after i downloaded the update. i even tried deleting the update and redownloading it but still nothing.