PONY LAND!

• Level   4

I have just found all the items needed for the staff. A LOT easier than the PC version btw. If anyone wants to do pony runs w me I will be starting on normal until I can raise enough gold to make the higher difficulty staffs of herding.

• Level   4

Ok, if anyone knows how to upgrade the staff of herding on the console version pls let me know. The plans aren't at the merchant like they r on PC.

• Level   4

This place is awesome if ur only able to play normal and want pages bc its actually act 1 nightmare difficulty but on normal mode. a lot of xp gold and gems as well, not to mention the trip.

• Level   4

2nd run thru and found squirts necklace. a legendary amulet with a socket, 28% gold find, 21% magic find, 94 intel, some cold res and 500 health globe bonus. start the bidding at 1m gold pls lol jk, im keepin it.

• Level   9

I know where to get the bell and mushroom, but where do you get the other items for the staff?

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   4

the console version only has 3 pieces, the last piece is in the fields just past the bridge of korsik, once u get the look for caverns of frost, if u find icefall caves restart, also it may be a diff waypoint I don't have it memorized but if u see icefall caves or caverns of frost ur in the right place. when u enter frost  look for a unique monster called chiltara and it has a chance to drop the gibbering gemstone. Then the plan for the staff drops from izual in act 4 of course.

• Level   9

Sweet, got everything but the plans now. Each one took only one farming run so far.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   4

oh yeah, much easier than the pc version...

• Level   8

man, this level is so damn hard on inferno

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   2

I know you have to buy the wirt bell for the merchant im not sure bout the other items

• Level   3

Taking me forever to get the freakin gem...oh well. But yea select act 3 and go to kill the siegebreaker quest than go to the bridge of korsikk waypoint. Like he said earlier the fields of slaughter north of that waypoint has a cave that can spawn. You are looking for the Frost Caves if you find the Icefall Caves restart and do it again. You than run thru the frost cages to the second level and hope for an elite spawn named Chilltara. That spawn will always drop the gem. It's just getting that spawn and the cave that's a pain. Good Luck!