Expansion DLC coming to consoles?

• Level   4

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

It has been announced that there will be an expansion coming out, but do you think that it will be available for the consoles?  If it does indeed come out for consoles, I think that its going to be like Diablo 2 (where the Lord Of Destruction Expansion starts after the ending of the game) since it makes more sense for the events of the Expansion to start here (to me anyway) due to the fact that the war was won, but the battle will still continue.  Also, I am really curious to as what exactly the Crusader Class is  :) 

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

• Level   5

Well I can't think of a reason they WON'T release it for consoles.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   2

it will but they will do pc, for about 6 months then Xbox/Ps3/Ps4...maximize that dolla

• Level   4

---

Hello "Dre G Writer" & "LORD OIMAK"  :)

---

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

I am really hoping that Blizzard is going to opt for a simutaneous multiplatform release date instead of the PC version getting it first then having to wait about 6 months for the console version  :)

---

Have a nice day or afteroon or night  :)

• Level   2

I think it will release sometime later but due to diablos success on console I cant see them not doing it. That said however with next gen so close you dont no what they are thinking. Im hoping to see d3 go xbox one with full dlc packs personally

• Level   4

---

Hello "Vortey"  :)

---

Having an Xbox One version of Diablo 3 with full DLC packs is an absolutely awesome idea, but in reality it probably won't happend because Blizzard can make extra money off from the DLC so it is extremely likely that all of the DLC that gets released prior to the release of the Xbox One version of Diablo 3 will have to be purcahsed seperately once you purchase the game.

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

• Level   2

Honestly if I could take my characters over ide happily rebuy it lol. Loving this game

• Level   1

New DLC being released March 25th 2014 for windows and PC not sure how long it will be until console release if at all

• Level   4

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

I really hope that Blizzard is working on an Xbox 360 version.  Personally, I would rather purchase a disc copy of Reaper Of Souls because it would be faster to install  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)