Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

• Level   5

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls has been confirmed for the Xbox 360 and I can't wait for it to come out  :)

---

Since this is Blizzard's first foray into the console industry, do you think that the " Reaper of Souls " expansion is going to be a digital download only or is it going to be a combination of a store retail / disc and digital download purchase?

---

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

• Level   5

I'm excited for this expansion for ONE reason and ONE reason only. And that's the new artist, the mystic. Being able to change the one stat of a item to suit your needs is like a god send for me. I got so many damn legendaries in my chest that are useless because of literally ONE stat.

Like a two handed axe with INT when I need it for be STR.

Or the PERFECT PAIR of legendary fist, but NONE having a slot for me to insert my 110% crit damage gems in them. It makes me mad.

Being able to add slots to those fist will make them PERFECT!!! Since my Monk runs a straight critical hit/damage build. So I gotta use these lame @$$ daggers until the expansion comes out or I find something better to replace them.

Makes me mad that a find a awesome crossbow only to see it has INT and no DEX on it. I dont even know why does a crossbow even spawns with ANY stat besides DEX since only demon hunters can use them.

But that new expansion will fix all of that.

AAWW YISS!!!

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

Oh yea Fang, you my like that the mystic can change the appearance of your gear. Since you don't like wearing legendary gear because you can't change it color, you can now wear your legendary gear and change it to look like your favorite outfit with the same color and everything.

It'll be crazy though, because dudes can wear the best boots in the game and change them to look like level 1 sandals. This will really change the way PVP is played by not knowing what the hell the character is wearing since some items, you know what they are the moment you see them and will plan accordingly.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

---

Hello "Dre G Writer"  :)

---

I can't wait for the " Mystic " too  :)

---

Personally, I don't like playing PvP at all.

---

I'm going to change the colors of Legendary Items to Lovely Dye color and make my Broken Crown look like Leoric's Crown (looks exactly the same, except for the fact that it isn't all bent / damaged and stuff).

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

• Level   1

Hello Lei,

How u know that Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls has been confirmed for the Xbox 360?

Need proof please, if true then I'm very happy.

If win or lose, please keep SMILE :)
    • Level   5

---

Hello "xxDragonFir3xx"

---

Here is the link  :)

---

xboxamerica.com/.../diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-expansion-confirmed-for-con

---

• Level   1

Hi Lei,

Many thanks for link :)

Now I'm trying get paragon 100 before ROS coming.

Cheers

If win or lose, please keep SMILE :)
    • Level   5

---

www.ausgamers.com/.../3348917

---

• Level   5

---

Hello "xxDragonFir3xx"  :)

---

You're welcome  :)

---

I can't wait for this expansion to come out, it's going to be awesome  :)

---

• Level   5

The expansion is the reason Im still holding on to these items that I dont use, in hopes of turning them into items I can use.

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   5

I hope it fixes all the issues with the game.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   5

What issues are those???

Graffiti Artist Dre

• Level   2

Erm, there is no mention of xbox 360 port of ROS, however it has been confirmed for PS4.

"Ignorance is bliss till someone takes your bliss away"
    • Level   2

Never mind just read the second link :/ sorry

"Ignorance is bliss till someone takes your bliss away"
    • Level   5

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

I'm going to abbreviate the word " Paragon Level " with " PL " because it is annoying to constatly type that word over & over again.

---

Princess Mia just reached PL 15 and I must say, it takes quite a bit of time to level up a PL at this point because I only run 1 set of gear (my battle gear); I don't use XP bonus specific gear.  I hope to at least PL 25 by the time this expansion comes out.  I am currently going back & forth with Princess Mia (my female Wizard)  and Ivana (my level 18 female Monk, I used the name that the game gave me because I liked it); but I am mostly using Princess Mia though.  I only have 2 characters in this game  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)