Do the Master difficulties unlock for NEW characters when you get one character to level 10?

• Level   1

Basically, once I get to level 10, I will unlock the Master difficulties. Can I then create a new character and start that one off at Master V right away, or will I have to get the new one up to level 10 as well?

• Level   7

---

Hello "Loko 75"  :)

---

As far as I know, you can create a new character and then immediately play on any of the Master difficulty settings once you unlock it.

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

• Level   4

Good luck starting a new character on master 5. Even the common enemies have more health and do more damage than Diablo on Normal level.

The getting to level 10 merely unlocks the option to play hardcore.

• Level   7

---

Hello "Loko 75"  :)

---

Starting off a new character at Normal Master 5 isn't worth it because the amount of time that it is going to take to take down " 1 " enemy combined with the amount of deaths that you'll encounter negates the bonus experience and increased magic find / gold drop; I'd even say that it would take a whole lot longer to level up as opposed to playing on Normal Easy, Medium, or Hard.  However, if you have a level 60 character create gems for the new character that will be starting off at Normal Master 5 and purchase socketed gear (socketed gear / gems / legendary items become available from drops / purchase from merchants at level 15) for this new character to use, then maybe that new character will be able to beat Normal Master 5.

---

I recommend completing Normal Easy, Medium, or Hard first and then trying Normal Master 5 with that same character.  I know that this isn't what you wanted to do originally, but you will find that you will need the gear from Nightmare Easy, Medium, or Hard in order to defeat Normal Master 5.

---

Good Luck  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

• Level   8

If he has some radiant star gems to into his equipment, and a hell fire ring, that would make it a little easier, but you don't get gear with slots in them until after you've beaten the skeleton king.

Graffiti Artist Dre