Paragon Leveling

• Level   3

I've been trying to level as much as I can, when I can.  I was curious to see how far I've gotten so far based on experience, not just what level I am, to hitting P100.  So, after checking to see what I could find, I found this:

=

http://www.diablowiki.net/Paragon_experience_charts

=

Needless to say, I was set back a bit to find out I'm not even half way!  I can just imagine the countless hours it goes into hitting P100. It will be quite the accomplishment hitting that goal.

=

So, I would like to ask the community, if they are up for this goal as I am, where they think the best place to level is?  Getting the most bang for your buck, experience wise, is what I and possibly others are looking for.

Any other info would be great too.. like, does killing an elite mob yield more experience than say, 50 weak ones?  Are doing the short side quests for experience worth the time/effort?

=

Anyway, just throwing this out there to see what comments it will produce.  Happy Gaming, and crush EVERYTHING in your path!

• Level   7

---

Hello "RenderingDragon"  :)

---

Although I don't particularly care about getting my Paragon Level to 100 (Princess Mia is currently Paragon Level 30), I have noticed that there are a lot more Elite Pack / Champions running through Act 3 (use the " Kill The Siegebreaker " starting point then clear the area all the way back to Bastion's Keep.  After this, move onwards and forward to complete Act 3).

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

• Level   3

If you can put a hellfire ring and any other exp gear on your minion since you can also use one it should help.

You cant hang so dont even try ( clan Vicits Honor )
    • Level   1

"GreenBean42" Exp gear on your minion helps your "main" player? does any other gear like magic find/gold find work that way also?

• Level   3

"Lei Fang"  - Thank you for your input :) -  I mainly run Act III myself, but a little differently to avoid too much travel between enemies.

=

"GreenBean" - Thank you for adding that.  I currently have both a Hellfire Ring (35% Bonus Experience) and Leoric's Signet (30% Bonus Experience) equipped on my follower.  I was going to add a Marquise Ruby to my helm which would add 33% Experience Bonus but doing so kind of dropped my health lower than I would feel comfortable with (currently having a Marquise Amethyst there).

=

"An8sB4a7" = To answer your question..  Yes.  A very small amount of bonus experience, magic find and gold find on your follower's gear is reflected on your main character. I'm not sure of the exact amount, but every small bonus helps.

• Level   7

---

---

You're welcome  :)

---

• Level   1

My soft cores are all paragon 7 and hardcores paragon 3 I think. Instead of continuing to advance the paragon level, I just played all the characters, So i have a level 60 of each except the Monk, which I am working on now.

In a way it is a pain missing out on advancing paragon, but it allows me to experience all of the characters to their fullest degree and I have to admit that each of them has their charms. I suppose my favorite is the Witch Doctor and that was the one I thought I would be least likely to play. My least favorite is the barbarian. I just don't find him all that interesting.

Look! Up in the sky! It's Ben Steel... and his bear, Hans!
    • Level   3

I have 1 of each characters at 60 as well, but SC only.  I only played HC long enough to get the achievement, then deleted the character.  I may give it another go, but not until I hit P100 in SC.

• Level   2

Here is my paragon leveling secret - I can't even count how many hours I read online about the many methods including Alkaizers and others who said they reached 100 in days. This is what worked for me - Go to act3 quest - heart of sin. Pllay from Arrreat crater 1 to Azmodan and repeat. Its funny along the way listening to Cydia taunt you only to be such a pushover. The keeps are good too. Make sure to include your follower and equip her with a leorics signet and one of your unused hellfire rings. Marquis ruby in your helm will help as well. I use master 5 but play what you can manage.

• Level   2

If I remember right, you get half of the bonus magic find, gold find, and experience from your follower.

• Level   4

5 L60 P30+ got corrupted save and reset to 0. Going in circle with this one.

• Level   7

---

---

I have been on Inferno Master 5 for about a little over a week now and I must say that I level up faster on Inferno Master 3 because I get to plow through the enemies faster.  Princess Mia drops the enemies on Inferno Master 5 at a steady pace, but I only play this setting if I have the time & I'm not in a hurry to be somewhere later  :)

---