Uho..might get busy here soon..

• Level   4

Well, i just saw ozgameshop having this game up for pre-orders! http://www.ozgameshop.com/xbox-360-games/earth-defence-force-insect-armageddon-game-xbox-360?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Oz+RSS+Feed

• Level   5

day 1 purchase for me. I loved the first one.

• Level   7

Well these forums are for the original game so we can still tell the Insect Armageddon fans to GTFO :P

• Level   7

Hey, Rebelled, so how do you have Shadows of the Damned already? And how is it?

• Level   4

Pinbot Fembot

Well these forums are for the original game so we can still tell the Insect Armageddon fans to GTFO :P

Haha..true,true.

Oh cool...I wasn't sure because I tried looking up a forum for the newer game but could only find this. Still, these forums are TERRIBLE to use >:(

• Level   5

@pinbot

I have my sources.

It's amazing. constantly evolving, awesome gameplay, levels, upgrades.. amazing boss fights and quite a few suprises.. and a lot of crude humour. As someone who used to write reviews.. This game would earn a nice 9.6/10. Too bad it'll get overlooked by many.

• Level   7

Sweet, just what I was hoping to hear. Definite buy for me next week!

• Level   5

You should trade Black ops for it. Because you know.. black ops is a big piece of *** and shadows of the damned isn't. :D

• Level   5

Can't wait! Check out the new gameplay footage: watch?v=r90QUv1ZHCs   Looking better and better! It's retailing for $39.99 American, but it'll be round $60 Canadian (after taxes)... BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN! THIS IS EDF! This is the only game I've been looking forward to for the past YEAR! I don't know if this game was presented at E3, but it should have... Everyone would've been jumping out of their seats shouting "EDF! EDF! EDF!"

• Level   5

what are you talking about? it'll be 39.99 in Canada also. Why the hell would there be 20$ in taxes?

• Level   3

I love EDF and already have the second game pre-ordered and paid for on the online site of GAME here in Australia. Been looking forward to it. I think I'll go and play the first game now on the 360, I'm in the mood for some alien bug slaughtering :D

Xbox World Australia - Australia's Friendliest Xbox Site