Armour Types (Insect Armageddon)

• Level   5

Which armour type will you choose first?

- Battle

- Tactical

- Trooper

- Jet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxuICwftgvM

Curious to see which type of armour you guys (and gals) are looking forward to and why! I'm choosing the battle armour first 'cause I like getting in the thick of it! Right in the centre of the battle, face to face with some six-eyed alien insect freaks! :)

• Level   1

Tactical I like the whole dropping turrets thing. Next class I would try is jet.

Don't tell me your serious?
    • Level   7

I love the Jet class. Haven't tried the tactical class yet. Not a fan of the trooper and heavy as their abilities don't seem as cool as a jetpack.

• Level   4

Tried 'em all. Three at level 8 so far and my favorite is the trooper hands down.

Heavy is second.

Rocket man and Tactical guy are ok... but weak.

• Level   1

I roll Tactical. It's all about those turrets with me.  I tried Battle once...liked it.  Haven't had a go with the other two yet.

"Speech and me don't get along sometimes." -- Rickey Henderson
    • Level   2

I'm digging tactical. Not only can I drop turrets, but improve the terrible radar. And who doesn't like proximity mines? (Other than third world children, but I'm pretty sure they're not playing this game).

I tried the Jet, but honestly once the novelty wore off it was just a weak character that couldn't do much.

A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "To Whom it May Concern." -Gazz on bash.org