Does anyone still Play Fable II?

• Level   3

Hey everyone,

Wow my first post. Anyways.. does anyone still play Fable II? 

• Level   1

Yeah. Still play it from time to time but not as often as I use to.

• Level   3

Mysticwolf83, I just checked your profile out and you have all achievements? nice!

• Level   3

I Still play on a regular basis. Still trying to find all hero dolls.

• Level   4

I need Lucien and Reaver for the hero dolls to get people the achievement for it. :| Game saves got deleted.

• Level   2

If your saves got deleted, I have about 40 million gold I can give you so you can have your progress back and I can buy you whatever you need as well.

• Level   4

I don't need gold, gold is easily available. lol. Just reset the time lol. No, to give people the Dollcatcher achievement, I just need Lucien and Reaver as dolls, I got Hammer/Garth/Theresa and the Hero Doll already. I get unlimited Hammer and Hero Dolls in my game save.

• Level   1

Yes, from time to time, I can give Luciens and looking for all other dolls for an friend.

• Level   2

I keep meaning to have an evil playthrough, but it's been a while.

• Level   3

I need Reaver and lucien myself. D:

• Level   2

At long last I retired my Xbox, and got a nice new 360. After Halo 3 the first game in was Fable 2. I have been playing it like crazy!

• Level   1

Working on completing the game. I want all the achievements!

Twitter: @GracieLOLiver

• Level   3

Just two more demon doors to open and then thats 100% completed of Fable 3 and I'll be returning to Fable 2 to try and complete that as well

• Level   1

Just now playing for the first time! I got Fable 3 and figured that first I should play thru Fable 2. I'm OCD that way.

• Level   5

Heh, same with me, C4S70R. I played Fable 3 first and am now playing Fable 2. I love them both!

(I played the first Fable years ago but not all that much).

Remember: Death is only the beginning.