Does anyone still Play Fable II?

• Level   3

Can any one help me out with Fable 2, I'm having trouble getting the 10X achvo playing solo, so a helping hand would be great, I'm fully maxed out on all spells and abilities so I can be the hench man in your world just slowing time down for you and throwing the odd level 5 spell now and again

That's one good feature with 2, you can do the achievement yourself or just watch someone else and you get it either way

I await your replies, don't take too long though as I shall be taking my turn inline at the local gaming store at midnight tonight :)

• Level   1

I still play Fable 2 often even though I beat the game. When I get the money I'm going to buy Fable 3.

• Level   4

I'm almost done, just having a really hard time being able to get the chicken suit for the last non-co-op achievement. I've tried the Lionhead site and all I got out of my chest was Hal's equipment lol, if anyone has any idea what I can do, that'd be great! :)

• Level   4

If you have done this lionhead.com/.../Experience.aspx. It might take a couple of hours to appear in the chest.

lost planet on extreme, master ninja on ninja gaiden 2. Dark souls.

• Level   3

I enjoy starting this game up every now and again, it's the game that started my obsession with Fable series! I am just starting out after x amount of years so I was wondering if anyone has any extra/dupes of weapons. Legendary weapons are not a must, but I wouldn't say no! lol If any of ya'll have Fable III, I would more than gladly return the favour with anything needed for it (weapons, keys, locations, achievements, etc...). Just send me a message.

• Level   4

Dazr...thanks, that's what I thought too, but it's been about 3 days now lol

• Level   4

Have you tried it on another saved game, you can have up to 6 saved game's on 1 save device.

I would of given you the item's but you are not a gold member.

lost planet on extreme, master ninja on ninja gaiden 2. Dark souls.

• Level   4

I just started a new character this morning. Hoping that'll work lol. Thanks for the offer anyway :)

• Level   1

Hey even though this is an old post. I still play Fable 2, anyone looking to play just message me

• Level   1

Definitely! i start new characters all the time

• Level   3

send fr my way if anyone wants to co op :) thanks all, take care

Doom-boxart.jpg

• Level   5

I'm going to start playing again i'm just re downloading it off of on demand right now which takes forever to download.

• Level   1

started a new game.  I have a pretty hot female character white short shorts, red head yum

• Level   2

If anyone is feeling in a helpful mood, id like to get the Co op achievements...I still need a few others on top of that so any help would be apprecaited. Send me a message or add if your up for it!

"Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

• Level   1

I'm playing and lovin it. Just sold my PS3 slim and bought my first Xbox (250gb slim). :)