Does anyone still Play Fable II?

• Level   2

Yeah, I still do. I just finnished Fable 3, and have come back to 2 for some fun.

• Level   1

i recently got Fable 2, since my little brother didn't use his xbox anymore he gave it to me. If i got someone to play online with i will get that gold member card

• Level   1

I'm playing through it again right now. It's stil so much fun. I don't bother playing co-op but I still see a lot of player orbs floating around Albion.

• Level   1

Hi, i stillneed the dolls nd the sacrifice achvmnt. Then off to fable 3. Anyone can help?

Talal3000

• Level   4

I can help with both of those if you still want them.

lost planet on extreme, master ninja on ninja gaiden 2. Dark souls.

• Level   1

Need people who still play fable 2 so that I can get the two player achievements, and also after a few rewards to get the complisionist.

• Level   1

Yes please. It sux wen only 2 or 1 achvment left :)

• Level   1

Add me plz talal3000

• Level   1

Have sent request

• Level   1

I still play as well just need doll catcher and the needs of many achievment.

• Level   1

I still play, though I am a little sad and discouraged bc I can't figure out a way to merge my offline account with my Live account, so I have to start all over with my achievements and such ):

• Level   2

I fixed it >.> gotta delete that other account though

you guys should add me :3 I'm always up for a co-op and I have a large amount of gold on all of my files

• Level   2

I just started playing Fable 2. So far I've been playing not connected to the internet because my copy came with the DLC. Is there a benefit to playing online? Or any patches I'm missing?

• Level   5

Yeah I still play time to time!.

Live Fast, Die Hard. XBOX Since 2007.

• Level   5

Sorry for posting here but i did not want to make a new thread for just one question and figured this place would work. Anyway I just got back into fable 2 again and i was wondering if anyone can lend me some money or some items to start out with.