Lonesome Road Release Date and Details

• Level   7

you save dog if you make him be one person again instead of 2 people.

• Level   2

Can you give me the link to where it says that? It's just I've been looking up the clarification for those two being in Lonesome Road foreva! I'd love to see it :)

"The quick Scribe jumps over the lazy Paladin."

• Level   1

no they won't your thinking of their involvement of them with lonesome road christine talks about the past of her being in big mountain and the divide. and dog talks about his past in the divide.

• Level   1

anyways do any of you guys use modio

• Level   3

Still say it was a mistake to even subcontract out New Vegas to Obsidian. Bethesda had the people to work the game and keep it in house. Quality suffers along with the credibility of the company. Even simple marketing aspects like release dates and marketing are adversely affected.  Still think FNV should have been tied to FO3 too.

• Level   4

Oh well, messed that up then,   lol never mind, Christines still around though,

• Level   1

No thats the dlc after lonesome road it will probally come out around janurary.

• Level   7

There are no more add on's after lonesome road this has been said by the makers of the game more then once.

At the end of dead money if you saved those 2 they say this:

watch?v=cSNDtLj6J8w

• Level   7

fallout.wikia.com/.../Lonesome_Road

• Level   4

went back to a save and point and redone it all from getting in the Sierra Madre, and this time saved Dog,   finished DM but am just running round everywhere and collecting anything that's not nailed down,   before I leave it,  lol

• Level   2

..I still didn't see anything about them coming back. D;

Saaaad day.

Oh wells, now the only thing to do is sit back and wait for LR to get here. ;)

*goes and plays Mass Effect*

• Level   6

They won't be back. I don't really get why you guys love Christine and Dog so much. I didn't really find them to be that interesting. I thought Domino was a way better character too bad theres no way he'll return lol

• Level   V

Ya, I actually found Dog to be annoying, so idk what the obsession with him is.

• Level   2

Not so much dog for me, more so the Elijah/Christine story. I love connecting everything together, between the original story, DM, and OWB.

and, really? Domino? Bahhah, guy was a total duche! Killed him ASAP.

To each his own, though. ;)

• Level   6

lol anyway, has anyone heard of a release date for Lonesome Road?