Gold Bars in Dead Money

• Level   5

Is there any possible way to get them out of the vault? I understand this would make your character quite over-encumbered and would make it take forever just to leave the BoS bunker and make it to the nearest town with money but it would be cool to have them all.

Completed Games: Oblivion, Fable 3, Saints Row 3, Fallout: NV,  Bioshock Infinite, Sleeping Dogs, and Skyrim. R.I.P. Heliospider, Archaic Solace

• Level   5

Nevermind, found a way.

Completed Games: Oblivion, Fable 3, Saints Row 3, Fallout: NV,  Bioshock Infinite, Sleeping Dogs, and Skyrim. R.I.P. Heliospider, Archaic Solace

• Level   5

did it work??  I got all my gold bars by hitting a certain turret and when it explodes I got pushed through the force field, found having my back right up against that feild worked best just do a save before hitting that turret an MAKE sure you layed down some mines near the step or stairs near that forcefield ITs the only way your going to be able to kill IllIja..

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   5

It took a few tries but I was able to drop my gold bar stack on the other side of the force field and retrieve them while making my escape.

My main character is setup at the hotel in Novac so I had to do the encumbered slide all the way! It was worth it though, especially when the expensive GRA weapons came into the mix.

Second time around I wised up and made the BoS bunker my base. With the vending machine and work bench it's a great setup.