Boars location and lags in SP

• Level   2

Where can I find boars? And also, is it just me, or the game is kinda laggy in singleplayer?

Xbox LIVE Update - 2011, 2012, 2013 Beta Tester

• Level   5

You can get a rough idea of where to find the specific animals you're looking for by checking your map, there's a lot of drawings of animals there. You can find most animals pretty much everywhere, it's just a matter of luck and paying attention. :)

I haven't experienced any lagg so far (about 15 hours played).

No må du pinadø skjerpe dæ, din kommelpong.

• Level   2

i've not found any boars yet, none show up on my map (only 2 towers live), i'm heading south to get a third tower online, to see if they show upon the map then. looking to craft a new ammo pouch.

i've not had any lag, i've played it for about 10 hours i think.

• Level   5

I haven't had any trouble finding any animals so far, but hunting sharks has been challenging. I'm almost done with all hunting-quests, only need a bigger wallet, I'm at 6k capacity and that's not enough. Annoying to have to buy items you don't want just because I can't carry anymore. :)

• Level   9

Not experienced no lag here and I'm about 15 hours into the SP story.

• Level   3

Boar Location:

boarlocation.jpg

I'm looking for Ray Finkle...and a new pair of shorts!

• Level   6

Kenofnor - Best method for me is to use the boat with the 30mm machine gun attached, easiest way of killing sharks. Using the map above, i think you will find one roughly where the boar's front hoof is visible, just below those mini islands. The only danger is diving for the skins, but nothing touched me when i done it.

• Level   5

^^

I used that boat as a platform to snipe from, getting those skins wasn't hard at all really. :)

• Level   2

i didnt have problems finding any of the animals after i explored the map more. sharks i just shot with the .44 from the beach or piers when they came closer, that gun kills most animals easily.  i just have some rare ones left to hunt from the posters.

• Level   5

running them over with a jetski is alot more easy and saves ammo

i've danced with the devil in the pale moonlight