Fear 3

• Level   5

First of all, where's the fear 3 forums?  Second check out this montage if you're interested in fear 3 multiplayer.

watch?v=4XQzaMUpGmI

PlayShadowrun.com for everything Shadowrun
    • Level   2

nice video there. now for the noob question what am i missing in the prision? get to main area killed everything been up down all 3 levels but no door unlocked to get out where am I missing the switch?

• Level   4

wish I was playing this game but I am in class.

Hardcore Gamer / Otaku / Japanese / Filipino / Irish

• Level   2

copy cat zombie garbage. brain dead ai that just runs at you. this is not F.E.A.R.

• Level   5

Yeah I don't know who thought it'd be cool to rip off zombies, and what's worse is they did away with traditional competitive multiplayer.  First red faction and now fear, just because its not halo, gears, or call of duty doesn't mean it wouldn't have a decent following.  People still play fear 2 now and then.

• Level   2

I also would have liked traditional competitive modes, not because I don't like what modes come with Fear 3, but because I'm a sucker for a good death match.

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
    • Level   2

I love all the modes from 3, but it does sadden me that there is no mindless shoot everybody else mode...I don't want a goal all the time. XD

• Level   4

lookin 4 decent coop players not *** like pointydelta who is anoob n sud shut up coz with a sad lil gamerscore is a *** gamer whos opinion is not valid!

• Level   5

Here's a fu**ing run match if interested.

[view:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnS9Ekaolgo]]

• Level   8

Question. So I just beat F3ar with the Point Man. If I start a new game with Fettel, will he start with my level from my previous game? Or will that delete the level 14 my character has?

We're Alive.  It's like The Walking Dead, but in podcast form.  Also free.

• Level   8

Or do I just select "Replay Mission" in order to keep my level?

• Level   2

Not sure if this helps, but when I first played Fear I played as Fettel in co-op, when I decided to play a second time as Point Man I started a new game yet retained my current rank and points from my previous playthrough.

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
    • Level   8

Thank you.

• Level   2

Is Fear 3!

• Level   1

awesome