Gold pack a week question

• Level   2

I got the Ultimate edition the other day and since then my internet has gone down. I managed to redeem the code before it went down but haven't claimed my gold pack yet

Will I be able to redeem it or not ? Can I redeem them online ?

I'm at work but cant see anywhere on the web app about free gold packs. I got 2 mixed packs (not gold) when I signed in but that said it was because I've been playing since last year or something

Dont hate the player,hate the game.
    • Level   4

I am able to claim my gold packs on the web app.

• Level   2

How ? Where do I go to claim them ?

• Level   5

The packs will just build up till you get to open them.  I have used my code but dont tend to play UT for a couple of months..

• Level   1

I'm not sure about the ultimate edition, but I got 24 packs by pre-ordering at gamestop.  I would check the online app when you know the packs will drop.  With the EA sports season ticket the packs will expire a week after they've been given out (available for you to open).  So while it's not a direct answer I would not take my chances by letting them possibly expire.

You can open your packs on the fifa13 Ultimate team web app.  Once you log in, go to the store tab at the top of the screen. I've noticed when I have a pack available that tab will have a red border with the number 1 in it. (for 1 item available).  Once there go to "My packs"  and go ahead and open it.  You can store to your club or ago ahead and put them in the line up.  Either way they will be available for you when you connect to EAs servers again on your console.

• Level   2

Wow thanks man. Are they strictly gold packs or are they mixed levels with gold players (all players pack) ?

• Level   1

Some can be mixed.  Like getting 1 or 2 silver players.  Consumables will be gold though.  At least that is how it's going with my pre-order bonus.