Online pass help

• Level   2

This might have already been highlighted in another post but i'm having problems finding were and how to enter my online access code.

I got the pop up at the start but i decided to do it later as i just wanted to jump into a game and now that i want to use the code i cant find an option anywhere?? Big mistake on my part it seems. I have tried everything, the redeem code option etc but thats no use because the characters dont enter in the right order. Tried on origin but it just comes up with an error all the time, at a loss what to do.

Any info anybody has would be a help

• Level   5

Have you tried going online? Maybe by doing so may pop up the option to enter online pass code.

• Level   8

Should be there as soon as you start up Fifa!

• Level   2

I'm online every time i use the xbox so dont think it could be that. And i have tried a few times coming out of the game and going back on but the option never appears. Any other ideas guys?

• Level   1

Try accessing some of the features you would need the online pass for.

• Level   2

It just says your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

• Level   5

How about if you go to the My Fifa 13 tab then go to Fifa store is there an option to buy online pass?

• Level   5

If that dont work I do have another solution.

• Level   2

I had a brainstorm and gone back to gold member which was the obvious problem lol, all sorted now!!

Thanks for your help mole and the rest you guys. Happy gaming :))

• Level   1

how did you fix it cos  i have the same problem HELPPP

• Level   5

He became a Gold member.

• Level   1

So the answer is to become gold member in order to play online???

Isnt it enough with online pass?

• Level   9

^^  No, obviously.  You need Gold to play online, and the online pass is a roundabout way for EA to "persuade" you to purchase the game brand new, or you're forking over $10.  The 2 items aren't intertwined in any way.

• Level   1

I am a gold member and also chose not to enter the code when I first got the game. I have tried everything. It says i dont have permission to play the season or online modes and obviously if you go to xbox and redeem code they are different lengths and not accepted. Any ideas???