Cant remove players from trade pile.

• Level   2

Cant remove players from rade pile, so therefore cant add any more to trade.  I also have unassigned items that I cant assign to my club.  When I go on the xbox, it gives me no option to play and takes me straight to the club, trade pile, consumable section.  Anyone else havin same problem?  It is seriously doin my head in.

Bacon butty anyone?
    • Level   5

For you trade pile problem any of these may be your problem, any cards that have a green tick on them need to be cleared by pressing y (possibly for each one, or may all go in one hit).  Any cards that are up for sale and are active you cant do anything with them untill they are sold/unsold.  Any unsold cards can be relisted or by pressing X give an option to store in club or quick sell.  You can only hold around 30 cards in your trade pile at any one time regardless of sold, unsold, active or available items, hope that helps.

• Level   5

For your unassigned items are they consumable items, if so your consumable pile is full you can only hold 50 at any one time.  To keep my consumables down I tend to stack alot of contracts on players I plan to keep serveral of my players have 70+ contracts.

• Level   2

I know what you mean, it comes up saying that im selling cards when they have actually expired and it gives you no choice to remove them. The loading icon flicks down in the corner aswel like its constantly loading. It has happened to me 3 times and i just turn off my xbox,go have a cup of tea and then try again and it worked for me! :D

Manchester City are still alive here...Its Balotelli.. to AGUEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Level   2

Thanks everyone for your help.  However none of it has worked.  I cannot select any option x,y on the xbox or on the web app.  I cant remove anything from my trade pile and still the xbox wont give me an option to play on the FUT.  am waiting for a response of EA, and have seen that lots of people are having the same problem.  Bit poor really. If you have any other soultons I will be grateful.

Bacon butty anyone?
    • Level   5

You should see the X or Y when you hightlight the player (do not click on them) while on the Xbox, not sure about the web app.

• Level   3

I had this issue when the servers were a bit shaky. But auctions have seemed to have gone through now.