discs region code is incorrect for this console?

• Level   2

I just brought FIFA 13 from the UK and I live in the New Zealand. both these regions are PAL regions so my game should work, the game is PAL to. When I put the game in the tray it reads but says the discs region code is incorrect for this console so i cant play it. is there a problem with the console or with the disc? and what can i do to fix it?

• Level   3

Is it a new console? Have you ever had problems before with other games? If its not a new console and you haven't had problems before, I would say its the disk. If its a new console then the console may be the problem.

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
    • Level   2

The console is quite an old console. My other games I have do work on it

• Level   3

I am having a similar situation. I have a NTSC Xbox and a PAL game. Can i put my HDD in a PAL xbox, copy the game. Put the HDD back and the game and try to play? Will this work?

• Level   1

Im also having the same problem, I bought my xbox from the US and I now live in Egypt. My Xbox recognizes both PAL and NTSC games, but for Fifa 13 it tell me the discs region code is incorrect for the console. I am wondering why this is happening since my xbox recognizes both PAL and NTSC. The fifa 13 i bought is PAL. Any ideas?