Trapezohedron?

• Level   5

Does anyone know where to get Trapezohedron and what the drop rate is? and has anyone found out a strategy to kill that turtle in one combo when it's down and staggered instead of it getting up? (mind you i need the traps for the upgraded gear) I'm guessing it's the turtle but is there any other giant that may drop it? the turtle gets on your nerves after 40 kills and no traps.

• Level   6

Yomi is the only monster that drops a trapezohedron, 5% drop rate.

• Level   3

SlyRam

Does anyone know where to get Trapezohedron and what the drop rate is? and has anyone found out a strategy to kill that turtle in one combo when it's down and staggered instead of it getting up? (mind you i need the traps for the upgraded gear) I'm guessing it's the turtle but is there any other giant that may drop it? the turtle gets on your nerves after 40 kills and no traps.

Yomi is the go to guy for Trapz. Increase the odds of this drop by winning the Collectors Catalog from the Chocobo Races (Dahaka Stakes) and then purchase the Durable Collectors Catalog for Chocolina. You can also increase odds by using a monster who has the Item Collector passive ability, but I wouldn't recommend this tactic because you need good monsters for this fight.
    • Level   8

SlyRam

Long Gui drops Adamantite not Trapezehdron which is better then Trap. Collectors Catalog only effects basic items. Not the rare Items. When you collapsed Long Gui debuff him Sab/Sab/Rav. Make sure Poison is on him which is really overpowered for high HP Mobs. Deprotect/Deshell and stagger him up. Max the stagger % then go full on Com/Com/Com. He will die horribly fast as long Poison stays on.

• Level   3

The Durable Collectors Catalog has Item Collector which effect rare drop rate at a price of 100 Accessory Compacity.

• Level   3

The Yomi has a 5% drop rating for a Trapezohedron