What items do I need for pet levelling?

• Level   2

Just wanted to ask how I find out what item I need for my specific pet to level up.

I am in the Crystarium and have none of the item needed for my Amanojaku, so I don't know what I need to buy or farm. How do I see what is required for that pets Crystarium if I don't have the items?

I often tell the truth, except when im lying, but im not lying now... or am I? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElUm4xXFfxo
    • Level   5

dont think you can see what they need unless you actually have it. apparently later in the game chocolina sells every material you need. probably be expensive though.

• Level   3

Clarkeyboy360

Just wanted to ask how I find out what item I need for my specific pet to level up.

I am in the Crystarium and have none of the item needed for my Amanojaku, so I don't know what I need to buy or farm. How do I see what is required for that pets Crystarium if I don't have the items?

I'll give you the info on leveling Amanojaku. This information is from the Guide.

Level 2-----> 24 Potent Silvers-----> Sunleth Waterscape (Ceratoraptor 33%)
    Level 3-----> 32 Potent Orbs-------> Archylte Steppe (Buccaboo, Buccaboo Ace 30%)
    Level 4-----> 63 Potent Essence--> Archylte Steppe (Mud Frog/Hedge Frog 15%)
    Level 5-----> 52 Potent Crystals---> Archylte Steppe (Microchu 30%)
    • Level   8

FinalEclipse88

Clarkeyboy360

I'll give you the info on leveling Amanojaku. This information is from the Guide.

Level 2-----> 24 Potent Silvers-----> Sunleth Waterscape (Ceratoraptor 33%)
    Level 3-----> 32 Potent Orbs-------> Archylte Steppe (Buccaboo, Buccaboo Ace 30%)
    Level 4-----> 63 Potent Essence--> Archylte Steppe (Mud Frog/Hedge Frog 15%)
    Level 5-----> 52 Potent Crystals---> Archylte Steppe (Microchu 30%)

yup your best bet for lvl 4,lvl 5 items are archytte steppe and accidemmia 500

MW2 = So easy a Caveman can nuke it