banned from servers for using pirated copy?

• Level  

my friends can see them no problem,your judgemental attitude that everyone is a modder or cheat is never going to get you on my list.

and my name is not owen,by the way. 

• Level   8

Another fine example of how Turn 10 fails...

• Level   4

Ouch that sucks,hope you get your problem sorted soon,fingers crossed i don't get the same problem.

• Level   1

How do we get in contact with them over a phone? Does anyone have a phone number?

• Level   5

CWILLZ757

How do we get in contact with them over a phone? Does anyone have a phone number?

For Turn10?  I don't know of one.  You can add your post the rapidly growing list though.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4877214.aspx

• Level   5

is everyone that is getting these problems using an older type xbox,as opposed to the slim version?

• Level   8
    Don't think it's just the old xbox's someone with a slim has just reported it in that fm. net forum linked above
    • Level   8

could have been a hardware issue if they were all the phat models,guess not.

• Level   4

CurbsideBoot

Sam is psycho how do you have Arkham City already?? HMMMM? all your games are brand freaking new, NHL, NBA 2K12, F4, Arkham, so you just spent $250 plus on games recently, I seriously doubt it, just cause u think your disc is stealth doesnt mean it is

you ever heard of renting games? the only games i own out of that little list are NBA and forza 4 which i got a $45 credit towards with my trade in of gears 3. plus i don't know how the new NHL counts as a new game it came out over a month ago. as for batman i rented it 2 days ago from my local rogers video.

as for 'disc is stealth' i'm not 100% what you mean or are talking about. if microsoft or turn 10 have an concerns of how legitimate my copy of forza 4 is i can give them pictures of my copy + sales receipt. 

it's pretty obvious that this isn't a small issue if the turn 10 forums or blowing up with replies and threads about the same thing happening to other people. i only got this errors after the recent forza update so it's all on turn 10 here.

i have yet to receive a response back from turn 10. if my xbox live account or xbox 360 end up getting banned microsoft can expect more than an small email from me.

• Level   4

no one should be renting out batman before its release date.

i don`t doubt the forza 4 disc is legit ,like you say the forums are going mad they really have messed up by the look of it.

i can see them unbanning a lot of people,the problem is they will unban people that actually are using pirate discs and are doing the credit mod cheats.

• Level   1

I just posted in that thread thank you.

• Level   1

I have Arkham city because I'm a reviewer, not everyone who has games early pirate them...

• Level   1

how many of the reviewers are gamerscore cheats?

• Level   1

How should i know? I've had this account since i was 15, i must have cheated it AGES ago when it was first possible, a choice i so obviously regret.

• Level   1

you know what they say,once a cheat.......