Best S/A/B class cars

• Level   4

Sorry if this has already been talked about.

I've got cars that I can win the career E, F, and D races with, but B, S, and A I dont have the fastest/best car on the track.  I have plenty of credits, i was wondering if any of you could recommend any really good cars to buy and use for these.  I want to beat the career.  Thanks

PSN : Panda2126
    • Level   3

Not sure mate, just try upgrading the B, A & S cars you have to make them more competitive? When it comes to career i tend to find the cars the game provides as you level will do just fine going forward.....but maybe thats just me?

• Level   5

B class: 

Lancer Evolution X GSR.  4WD, pretty fast, not bad. I've been winning a lot of races with this one even though I haven't upgraded it at all. 

S Class:

458 Italia.  Fast, probably the best S class; specially in earlier levels. Kind of hard to drive but not too bad overall.  I got this one in my garage after I imported my LVL 50 FM3 profile, if you didn't get it for free then it's going to cost you an arm and leg.  Has definitely helped a lot in early S class races.

A Class:

I use the Skyline GT-R V-Spec but I've been struggling with this class because most of the A Class races feature mostly European super cars and my 1997 Skyline has a hard time keeping up with them.   Good thing about the GT-R V-Spec is that it's cheap (~15,000cr) and just level up your Nissan affinity level until you get all parts free.

I'm avoiding buying cars even though I'm only level 20 and already have 700,000+ credits because this game gives you a ridiculous amount of cars that I'm afraid I'm going to spend 200,000+ credits or so on a car only to get it for free later in my career.   

• Level   7

If you're alright with RWD check out my SF.

Specifically the TVR Sagaris which is a monster (A class).  The GTR Vspec (S class), which is tuned to be only 10,000 times more agile than what I received from Forza.  They do require a tiny bit of skill to use, especially the Sagaris which I wanted to keep agile, but able to push out of exits without wheelspin.

As for B... I have a V8 Vantage which is just ridiculously fast.  Also an M3 or 2002 for handling.  M3 is looser, 2002 on rails.  You should have no problem with the B class handling.

Just search "Khronokai" and all my cars should pop up (go to search, hit X, enter my name).

-Purist

• Level   4

I appreciate the responses, that was exactly what I was looking for.

ive got 960,000 credits built up im going to go buy a most of those cars.  I had been always preferring F, E, and D races because I have cars that dominate those classes, but higher levels were iffy.  Thanks

PSN : Panda2126
    • Level   7

I should mention really quick, the Tesla is VERY nimble in A class.  The only problem is it has only one gear so the top speed is a little low...  I'd recommend it for short tracks though!

-Purist

• Level   1

Any tips to tune a A Class to the best in Mugello circuit?

I saw a lot of Lotus exige in the leaderboards, but I can tune this so far.

• Level   7

Holy old thread!

Check the LBs and go from there. Why cant you tune it?

-Purist

• Level   4

muzkur

Any tips to tune a A Class to the best in Mugello circuit?

I saw a lot of Lotus exige in the leaderboards, but I can tune this so far.

The exige is one of the simplest RWD cars to tune. You'll have a hard time getting the backend to step out, even with TCS turned off because it has that much grip

• Level   1

I run my 370Z still for R2 and it does fine :) it has been my car of choice for almost every class it can compete in

• Level   4

I personally love the NSX model cars. I use all of them and they are very good, balance, short track to medium track cars.

• Level   7

I also like the NSX but rarely find myself using it, since it's overpowered.  Fun to drive, but you'll be miles ahead of the competition...  Which is why I didn't post it in my SF.

I also have a B class tune that's very fast, but takes advantage of the stupid low top end to push the stats way too high.  8.4 accel in B class, full race weight reduction with racing slicks.  Same reason I won't post the NSX, I won't post this thing.  It's not even a "glitch car" either, since it's stock engine and tranny.

S class...  Nothing stands out to me, R35 is very easy to control, F40 Ferrari handles nicely...

-Purist

• Level   1

A class believe it or not the delorean is excellent other than that in my experience cars are most effective in a grade or 2 above its stock grade......S class i have to agree  with Darkon X

• Level   8

There's a ton of competitive B and A class cars. As for S class, save your credits and buy an S class Ferrari F50. That car will walk all over the 458.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   7

Game 's been out for a while now. Simply check the leaderboards...

-Purist