Auction House Problem

• Level   5

I'm trying to buy a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI or the Mini John Cooper Works Clubman from the Auction house. Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the message "Content Not available - this is exclusive content and can not be purchased at this time." I know already that these cars were DLC pre-orders from GAME UK and Gamestation UK but if people are going to upload them to the auction house why can't I buy them? Sucks that the staff at both stores have obviously hogged the DLC codes for flea-bay or something because they had NONE at 11:00 AM date of release...pathetic really, but I refuse to buy DLC from eBay.

• Level   5

I don`t know if they are classed as unicorns,but they are pre order content so you will not be able to buy them in the auction house and sellers can`t list them.

like you say ebay are full of them,probably as cheap as buying dlc later on.

• Level   5

Sellers can list them, hence the reason I posted. I'm seeing people auction the cars in the Auction House but when I try to put in a bid I get the said message...

• Level   7

It was the same way in FM3.  Only people who own a particular DLC pack can list them for auction.  Everyone can *see* the cars in the auction house, but only other people who own that particular DLC pack can buy them.