Forza Motorsport 4 Ban From Storefront (Temp or not)

• Level   2

I went on forza motorsport 4 storefront i got banned from the storefront. I just traded my game in for the forza 4 for LCE because i want the noble and bugatti ss.

Does anyone no how long and why they ban you from the storefront. I emailed them and posted on there forums but they did not answer.

Also happened to few of my friends most of them said they are going to stop playing forza motorsport 4 if they do not get a answer or a unban.

Thanks in advance for any help you give me.

• Level   4

Are you banned from just the storefront or from all the on line features in the game?

If it's just the strorefront then you should have received an in game message on this tag telling you how long you're banned for, if it's from all the on-line features in the game then i suggest you check one of the other gamertags you've used to access the game.

• Level   2

Im only banned from storefront. When i go on storefront i get a message saying your gamertag is banned from this feature. so is that temp ban.

• Level   4

Sounds like it but you should have received an in game message telling you how long the ban is for if it's just temporary. Are you 100% sure you're not banned from the auction house as well?

• Level   2

I'm banned from sf, auction house ,club. I had a look on the news feed in-game it does not say.

• Level   4

It's a perma ban then. As i mentioned in my first reply, check the other gamertags you've used to access the game as one of them will have an in game message.

• Level   2

When i go on my other gamertag im not banned from sf,auction or the club.

• Level   M

This is an issue that only Turn10 can help you with I'm afraid.

Post provided "as is," and confers no rights ∞DNA