installation of disc 2

• Level   2

could someone please help me with installing the content on Disc 2... i cannot locate a "Main Menu" on Disc 1... it just plays. i've installed it on the HDD, and tried every button on the controller, but it just takes me to the race. i cannot find any other content, and i can't access Disc 2 at all..

please help!!! thanks a bunch  :)

• Level   5

I think you have to complete the first race before you can install disc 2.

• Level   M

dstevers

could someone please help me with installing the content on Disc 2... i cannot locate a "Main Menu" on Disc 1... it just plays. i've installed it on the HDD, and tried every button on the controller, but it just takes me to the race. i cannot find any other content, and i can't access Disc 2 at all..

please help!!! thanks a bunch  :)

Might you have used the content transfer cable to move your data over to a new console/HDD? I recently got a new slim, and have experienced the same issue with not seeing the option to install disc 2. I was assuming it wasn't showing up due to the fact that the data may have already been moved via the transfer. Although the game (disc 1) did need to be reinstalled after my data transfer. 

Post provided "as is," and confers no rights ∞DNA

• Level   2

thank you, i did that... and between your and KLRSKIR's answer, i figured it out and managed to get it all working perfectly!

• Level   2

thanks so much! i did originally install it on a thumb drive, then found out i had to buy the HDD, deleted everything, reinstalled, started over, ran 1st race... and now i have all the Disc 2 content as well!! :)