Problem to install disc 2

• Level   1

Someone have this kind of problem?

I tryed to install several times the disc 2 contens but doesn't appear this option on my menus and marketplace...

I don't know the content of 2nd disk also. Please i need some help... Thanks

• Level   5

Disk two contains additional cars and tracks so you will be missing out unless you install it. On the main menu on the far right side is the option to install the 2nd disk if you have not already done so.

If you have not installed it (double check in game save info) and the option is not showing the go to forzamotorsport.net and post on turn10's forums and someone there will be able to offer more advice.

Playing games since 1980 AND STILL RUBBISH!! [:S]

• Level   7

Go to settings/system/storage/hard drive, press y and clear your cache, try again. might or might not work, but it's definitely worth a try. You may have to  redownload so of the latest updates, but no big deal. You won't lose any save files.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   4

The problem is most people make the mistake of trying to install disc 2 before the game asks you.

• Level   1

Disc 1 has the option to install the second but after I did it it still wants me to buy everything still so my guess is it's all a scam to get you to buy it unknowingly.