Rewards.forzamotorsport.net

• Level   2
    I cant enter to the rewards site!!! Its came allways the forza US site, and not the right site!!!!!! Its not normal!!!!! I am tier 4 and have play all forza games!!!!!!:(((( please help me!!!!!! SRR Hellvetia
    • Level   7

I'm pretty sure that forza rewards is still in closed beta testing. I don't think it's open to the general public yet.

Crunch

• Level   6

The Forza Rewards Beta may already have shut down, as announced last week:  www.forzamotorsport.net/.../WIR_8_9_13

This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights. 

• Level   2

I Also Cannot Access The Site! Also Finished All Forza Games! Tier 4!

I Think It's Either Down For Maintenance!

Or There Finishing The Site Up So Everyone Can Use It! :)

Does It Redirect you to the main forza site right?

Did you Also Lose Your In-Game Messages About The Beta Also? I Did!

I Freaked Out Too!... Till I Read The News About it shutting down this week!

I Thought i was kicked for No Reason!!! LoL!!!

Be Honored to even take part of something early like that! I Am! :)

Once That Site's Finished It's Going To Rock! & Can't Wait Till It's Open Again!

Although they should of sent out In-Game Messages About The Shut Down! That Was Out Of Nowhere!

• Level   5

I was just there and it worked fine for me lol try again.

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine

• Level   6

The program has now launched for everyone.  See:  www.forzamotorsport.net/.../Forza_Rewards_launch_announce  When you redeem any rewards due, make sure you note that it can take up to four hours for them to show up in your game.

This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights. 

• Level   5

If you DONT use the points givin they stay right? the  rewards just flip correct?..my house was robbed a while back and i never bothered to pick up the games again so i cant use the rewards right now.

Δ Xbox Ambassador Δ

R.I.P. Razor 54

Krimzen Sabers Defiance US server

Krimzen Impalers (GTA V)

Chef de Cuisine