A Few Achievment Questions?

• Level   5

As the Forza 4 forum is down and this one seems quiet i thought ild ask a few questions to help me on my forza 4 achievments.

1:Bucket List, it says finish 1st in every race in event list in career play mode. Does this still work if i Hire a driver and he wins?

2: Ferrari Collector, What Ferraris are these as im not sure what packs iv downloaded and dont want to waste my CR wich im in short suply of.

3: Exclusive Taste,What 5 cars are these as same reason as the Ferrari's.

4:legendary Battle, how do i do this as no1 online will race as a 330P4 and i dont race as a GT40 Mark II often & not many of my friends play Forza 4

Cheers to anyone who replys and hope to see you on the track one day.

any help with the achievments is much appreciated.

• Level   4

1:Bucket List, it says finish 1st in every race in event list in career play mode. Does this still work if i Hire a driver and he wins?

Yes, if you hire a driver it still counts towards the achievement (obviously the driver has to win though) I actually had some races left when this unlocked for me, about 20 or so.

2: Ferrari Collector, What Ferraris are these as im not sure what packs iv downloaded and dont want to waste my CR wich im in short suply of.

1969 Dino 264 GT
    1957 Ferrari 250 California
    1957 250 TR
    1968 365 GTB/4
    1964 250GTO
    1991 512 TR
    2009 California
    1984 GTO
    19999 360 modena
    1967 330 P4
    2004 F430
    1987 F40
    1995 F50
    2006 599 GTB Fiorano
    2011 FF
    2010 458 Italia
    2011 599GTO
    2002 Enzo
    2010 #89 F430GT
    2010 #83 F430GT
    2010 599xx
    1998 #12 Risi F333

3: Exclusive Taste,What 5 cars are these as same reason as the Ferrari's.

1964 Ferrari 250 GTO

1967 Ferrari 330 P4

1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rosa

1958 Aston Martin DBR1

1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona

4:legendary Battle, how do i do this as no1 online will race as a 330P4 and i dont race as a GT40 Mark II often & not many of my friends play Forza 4

Go To Private Match:
    1 - Game Type - Circuit Race
    2 - Track - Camino Viejo Short
    3 - Max players - 2
    4 - Max AI Players - 1
    5 - AI Difficulty Easy
    6 - Laps - 1
    7 - Car Class = A
    8 - Save those Settings
    9 - Push Left on your left Joystick go down to the AI player and select change AI Car.
    10 - Select ferrari 330 P4
    11 - Race and win, achievement should pop up as you press continue.

• Level   5

Cheers for the reply, thats alot of help, managed to beat the 330P4 now :D now just gotta save up for all those cars :(

• Level   5

If anyone wants to lend me alot of CR would help lol, dno how am gna get that sort of money lol

• Level   3

I had the same feeling when I started Forza 4. But I think it's very easy to gain credits. I'm not a very good racer, but I race a lot. You can have millions in no time. But you have to work (race) for it!

• Level   5

Cheers, itl take a while.i'll just have to be tight with me CR lol

• Level   5

Zeke, go to the "rivals" races and start running laps.  You'll make money very quickly doing that.  Once you beat a rival, cash in and go again.  You'll make a few hundred thousand in no time at all and that, my friend, is a good start.

U cannot change other people, U can only change yourself. In other words, you must be the change u wish to see in the world.
    • Level   7

Also, quick leveling cars is a great way to get lots of money. I've had close to 1 million just leveling cars alone. EDIT: manufacture affinity is what I mean. Get a car to level 4 and buy all the go-fast parts and race in a private race online against a full field of low level cars. Not sure if it's the same, but in 3, the money and XP gained didn't change for opponent car classes.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   8

To save money, try not to upgrading cars at first, instead level your car until you get 100% discount off manufacturer parts. Also don't feel like you need to buy cars for a new race in a new class all the time, just try and use what cars you have been given.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   5

am getting there i have 1.5mill so far,

doing the comunity challenge hs helped.

cheers for all the advice,reall want to get all achievments for this as i did for forza 3.

after going to back and try at forza 2 achievents iv missed

• Level   7

www.trueachievements.com

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   4

Zeke656

am getting there i have 1.5mill so far,

doing the comunity challenge hs helped.

cheers for all the advice,reall want to get all achievments for this as i did for forza 3.

after going to back and try at forza 2 achievents iv missed

Do you have kinect? If you don't you'll not get the 1000.

The forza world tourer achievement is a bit of a pain as well as it doesn't unlock through racing season play or from the event list..

The only other one you may have a problem with is the unicorn hunter achievement but since they're handing unicorns out left, right and center at the moment you should get one soon enough.

Also got another 250g coming when the porsche DLC arrives

• Level   5

iv got a kinnect just have to set it up on me xbox again. am nearly done with the world tour then starting on the event list. its a bit daunting but will get through it sooner or later

• Level   8

^

I have not gone into the events list yet to have a look, but if it is anything like FM3's event list, then we're in for a long ride.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   7

it looked a little bigger compared to how many were in FM3 events list. although an easy way to go through it is just go through career, as it will take most of the races out without you really noticing.

what in sam hell is a puma?