auction house problems

• Level   2

My son is trying to get into auction house but it says it is blocked by parental settings. When we go to the parental control settings it is turned off. I never turned it on to begin with either. Just wondering what to do.

• Level   7

Are you trolling? Or is this a serious question?  If serious, it may well be because the age associated with his account.

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   7

You could try going to Forza.net and asking this in the general FM4 discussion page in the forums.

authority and I aren't that closely acquainted anyway.....guys like you typically don't like guys like me.            {II PARALLAX II}

• Level   7

forums.xbox.com/.../20.aspx

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   7

If you have the 4 gold accounts, you must gift everyone else MS points.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   3

I know almost for sure that it is age related. When you sign up for an Xbox live account, you must enter your birthdate and year. ├Łour son must be to young for a "normal" account.

• Level   7

^^^ agreed. My son is 11 so age restrictions apply.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   7

I made another account under my name for my oldest son to avoid the hassle.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.

• Level   5

Good idea Metal.  A friend of mine was just thinking about doing the same but was worried about online interaction with unsavory characters with his daughter.  I told him to lose the mic.  

U cannot change other people, U can only change yourself. In other words, you must be the change u wish to see in the world.
    • Level   7

Kinda silly my 11 year old can't play Madden online. It should be left up to the parent. And yeah take the mic away.

1st PC - 80/88-DOS 4.0
    Becoming more machine.