Worst cars in forza 4 ( cars no one can win with)

• Level   3
    Hummer, BMW m3 346,jeep wrangler Chevy Camaro,chevelle.(any American mucsle car) That's all on the top of my mind.
    • Level   3

Any American Muscle car?

Practice makes better, and you need more practice with those and SUVs, apparently. Personally, I love my Hummer ; )

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   3

I know I have a C class 79 camaro that absolutely rips

• Level   3

I like the Anniversary Camaro... comes with double stripes on the hood as default.

Quite nice, not ugly (the rest are, in my opinion) and it actually drives nicely.

• Level   8

1964 Chevrolet Impala SS, nuff said ; )

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   8

Get your Impala on ; )

• Level   7

i find on long maps like road america the muscle cars have the upper hand because they are faster than most other cars, giving them the edge since they are able to take a bit longer to brake and make turns. on short, technical tracks like nurburgring or laguna seca, the more agile cars can make more use of the corners for advancement. its a give-and-take kinda thing.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   8

Muscle cars are usually more powerful, not necessarily faster.  Taking longer to brake isn't a good thing.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   7

Mafivee

Taking longer to brake isn't a good thing.

I'm pretty sure that what Pirate Duck meant was that taking longer to brake doesn't hurt the muscle cars as much on the "Horsepower" tracks like Road America or Sebring as it does on the short twisty ones like Laguna Seca or Maple Valley.

• Level   8

If so, taking longer to brake no matter what the car is, is still not a good thing (during a competitive race that is).

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   7

^^Obviously.  Taking longer to do just about anything, is not a good thing in a race.  The point is, that they tend to be able to make up for this deficiency with their higher top speed on the long straights.

• Level   7

I personally like to take as long as I can around the track in a race.

• Level   8

@ Trippul G

Like I said, Muscle cars aren't necessarily faster and most European cars dominate in that aspect and in all others.  Not to mention most tracks only have one long straight with maybe one or two short to medium straights which makes this point rather pointless.

-

@ Bob

Personally I do too, time spent admiring a nice car with a nice paint job.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   7

I get the feeling that you just can't stand to not be right.  Fine, you win.  You're right, I'm wrong.  European cars are the best and muscle cars are all useless.  There...now everyone's happy and order is restored to the world.

• Level   8

*sigh* It's not whether I'm right or not, I'm simply explaining that Pirate Duck's point that you pointed out to me is pointless.  You didn't have to respond to me about another persons post after all and if you had just left it, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

-

But hey, if that's how you feel...

Bundy is as Bundy does