What devices does Forza SmartGlass GPS map actually WORK on?

• Level   5

This has been driving me crazy for weeks and I can't find accurate information:

What devices does the Forza Smartglass GPS map feature actually work on?

It doesn't work on my Windows Phone 7.5 (HTC Titan).  Is it supposed to?

Will it work if I get a Nokia Windows Phone 8?

Will it only work if I get a Windows 8 Tablet?

To be clear, my SmartGlass works fine, its the Forza map feature that doesn't work.

• Level   3

AFAIK, it's *supposed* to work on all of them. But it doesn't work on my iPad (1st gen) either.

• Level   8

Ive got an HTC One X and a Kindle Fire HD the smartglass maps thing doesnt work on either of them.

This whole Smartglass feature that was shown of at last years E3 and is now becoming a major feature of the Xbox One is all good and well, but from what I and many people have seen, it just doesnt work.

Sporting Turtle Beach X41's amazing headset with 7.1 Surround Sound!!!

• Level   7

Are you trying to use this in single player or when playing online? On my iPhone 4S this has always worked properly in single player mode - but the GPS map functionality does not work when playing online.

Crunch

• Level   5

I tried it today on my Windows Phone 8 device in single player mode.  No workee.

"They play like their mom just let them loose on a playground all high on mountain dew and skittles."

-MR FRAID
    • Level   8

It works on a windows 8 pc, so I think it would work with a Surface tablet. But who knows. I though it'd work on my WP8, but no dice.

• Level   4

Tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 it does not work but obviously works fine on my Windows 8 PC..

• Level   4

It works on my friends 5th gen iPod touch lol..didn't work on my HTC Trophy, haven't tried it with my Lumia 928 yet..

ERMAHGERD!

• Level   5

I have a WP7 HTC trophy and it doesn't work there.  I just bought a Windows 8 PC and it works with it, so does Game Of Thrones.

It's cool, but it's also very shallow, it's hardly useful.  Although I really can't wait to see what developers do with smartglass in the future.