Trading of Codes

• Level   7

Trading codes for codes and for MS points or money ETC. is not allowed in the forums.

This can cause people flaming/ Getting scammed and fighting or making a announcement and blames to avoid people and cause name and shaming.

To avoid all this in the forums please do not trade DLC content.

• Level   V

This is true.  Thanks and PM a moderator or myself with any questions.  

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   5

How about just giving them away? I handed over my extra GOW3 codes and plan to do so with any possible GOW4 extras I end up with.

• Level   8

I agree with this post.

Jason

• Level   5

I'll take what ever I can get since over here they are next to impossible to get. Will hand out any extras I might end up.

• Level   1

Any extras would be greatly appreciated!

• Level   2

Anyone have a paintball skin I can trade or have, have code for gears one and Baird. Been scammed before will not give unless I get real code that works first. Please been trying for hours, thanks guys.

• Level   1

i have anya code just give a marcus or baird

• Level   1

i have a paintball skine just trade me baird or marcus

• Level   1

I have team metal, anya, dom, alex, marcus, tai, 2x hammerburst, gow1, and 2 day xbl gold, looking for brisk skin pack. Hmu on live.

• Level   4

I have Gears Judgment. I want to trade for something that is actually good....;)

• Level   5

Totally agree with this sticky.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." - 2 Timothy 4:7

• Level   2

i have a dom skin and a download of gears one if ya want one let me know :)

• Level   5

Apparently, some people in this thread are stupid.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." - 2 Timothy 4:7