Looking for MP, Co-Op and Horde Forum Friends

• Level   2

anyone up for some horde

http://thedojo.forumotion.com/ - Street Fighter Forums

• Level   1

looking for friends for horde and beast mode on fenix rising / forces of nature maps.add me

• Level   2

Looking for ppl to help me with 5 ppl as onyx guards in horde and hosting a private horde and beast match I'm willing to help out with anything u need help with

• Level   2

Hey ! Looking for FRIENDLY types to enjoy some fun horde sessions (or maybe Vs against bots, I just really loathe MP online haha). I posted once beofre but fell out of love with Gears. Back into it now though ! As for people wanting to add me, the only criteria are:

- 18 or over (I am in my late 20's, don't wanna feel like im babysitting, haha no offense)

- No racists, homophobes, or sexist players, equal opportunity

- No issues with gamers with familes, I have a gamer wife and kids, so they do come first aka I cant be available to play every day on a whim!

Besides that, just hit me up =)

One shall stand...one shall fall...
    • Level   3

I'd beast on the new maps and on insane and horde to 50 on new map and insane

• Level   4

beast on insane w/o failing, add me!!! on tonight after 6pm (central time).  can help with any forces of nature achievements too.  on and off all weekend too.

• Level   2

Any body Down For same Horde

Horde On Insane OR HARD With Mutators

Mutators : Super Reload ,

Vampire,

Must Active Reload or Enemy Regeneration

This how you get a lot of XP in Horde

I PLAYING RIGHT NOW

• Level   1

Need team for horde mode now Super Reload, inf ammo are must instagib is cool too =) add me and invite im on now!

• Level   2

Need help with 4 coop achievements. I will help with any you need. Add me to pplay today any hour

• Level   2

need 4 player coop through campaign on insane

• Level   4

just recently got gow3, anyone wanting someone to play with fr me, I havn't played xbox really since like early 2010 sort of stopped playing so trying to get back into it. any friend requests would be most welcome. btw i dont have any new maps or anything, was woundering is it worth getting tht season pass and how popular is it?

• Level   4

just got gow3 and decided to start playing xbox again after nearly 2 years anyone wanting more players to go on with fr me i would appreciate any adds. also is it worth getting the season pass? i don't have any of the new maps or anything just the basic game, thanks in advance

• Level   4

sorry for double post it was giving me error msgs, thought it wasnt working

• Level   1

I'm just getting back into gears after a year long hiatus. Just got my system back up and running and I'm in need in friends for horde, beast, co-op or anything else for that matter. I'm on EST time and can usually play evenings after 7 and weekends. I never quit a match or steal kills. Thanks.

"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction."
    • Level   1

The season pass is worth it if u play regularly. I found I had a harder time getting in on matchmaking without it. And youll need those maps as you add friends who also have those maps. Plus you save 15$ which is always good to me lol. Anyway that's just my opinion.

"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction."