SilverBack Rockets!

• Level   3

I have level 2 silverback on horde but for some reason i still can't seem to work the rockets on the silverback does anybody know how?

• Level   5

Just press the A button, dont hold it down. Then press the right trigger button.

• Level   3

Owh :( this makes me seems a little stupid, i tried this when my silverback was level one, can the rockets not be used at level 1?

• Level   2

have level 2 lock it down by pressing A but no rockets

• Level   1

Yeah I'm level 2 as well and the stupid won't shoot rockets

• Level   1

No rockets in horde, level 2 is max

• Level   1

BUT If you check your stats in the main menu then go down to Horde under your stats, flick though the pagees and it tells you how many silverback turret kills you get and how many "Silverback Rocket" kills you get. it is strange...

• Level   1

the new dlc should have the rocket

• Level   1

with the new dlc pack, you can now upgrade your silver back to level 3 and just press

A, and you can shoot rockets  

• Level   1

if you upgrade your silver back to level 3, you can shoot rockets, but to do that, you have to download the new dlc horde command pack. PS, the silver back is not stupid, it rules!!!!

• Level   1

that is right, it does

• Level   1

wait a minute, i was trying to respond to other people and it just posted all my comments at the bottom. that is just messed up

• Level   9

RaZorRyaN

wait a minute, i was trying to respond to other people and it just posted all my comments at the bottom. that is just messed up

Replying does not quote someone.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   6

takes way to much money to get to level 3 it is going to take forever

• Level   2

Gotta love trolls...