Matchmaking System is a fail. 20 against 90

• Level   2

I'm level 20 getting put against people that are level 90.  How fair is this?

• Level   5

Were you in public or ranked?  Whatever the case it's not the first time that I've heard that the matchmaking can be improved.  Sometimes the numerical rank only represents the amount of time someone has been playing as opposed to actual skill; just play smart & try your best.

... Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jer 31:3

• Level   2

I'm currently playing ranked, getting teams of like 10-20 vs like 10-50.  This is broken.

• Level   5

Wow people are level 90?

The new forum is trash.

• Level   8

Is the matchmaking made to match you with similar levels? I thought it was like Cod and you just played anyone.

Follow me on Twitter! @Nic_vs_Internet, you will not regret it.

deep in the heart of texas.

• Level   8

Ive seen high levels at the bottom of the leaderboard. Its not like you gain some magical perk by ranking up, it just shows that the higher level has no life outside of Gears

@x24hrs2livex

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   9

Your level doesn't have any effect on matchmaking. Your level can be earned in campaign, beast, and horde aswell as vs multiplayer.

• Level   9

The OP probably feels out classed against higher levels.

@x24hrs2livex

#LouiesBrownBear

• Level   8

I think the better question is how are people lv90 already? I thought the 71 I played was bad....And the game is supposed to match you based of ranking but it doesn't do it well at all 75% of the time.

• Level   5

I saw a guy that was LVL 74 and it was only the 3rd day of the game being out, how??? did he play for 72 hours straight?

• Level   5

Rank doesn't mean much on Gears.