Master At Arms Medal not unlocking!

• Level   2

I am trying to unlock a certain mutator that requires the Master at Arms Badge to be opened up.  It says you need 100 kills with all 5 starting weapons. 

I have over 200 kills with the Retro Lancer, Lancer, Gnasher, Hammerbursrt, and sawed off.  Those are the five starting weapons, are they not? I even went ahead and did 100 kills with the snubnose pistol and still no badge....its still only gives me 4/5 weapons done for this badge.   What starting weapon am I missing....do grenades count ad as a starting weapon?

Anyone have any idea why I cannot get this to unlock?

When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a battle-field, they have all one rank in my eyes.
    • Level   2

You check each weapons medal progress? You getting the kills in the right modes?

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   1

you need 1000 lol

• Level   9

^^^^^To this troll above me. No you need to Bronze medal(100 kills) with the 5 starting guns. For the Super Reload mutator.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   4

Only VS counts...horde does not. Horde will count to unlocking the executions, but not the medals. So check on the medal progress bar.

• Level   1

Will it work with versus private matches with bots?  Or does it have to be online multiplayer versus mode?

• Level   2

It works in private. Thats how I got the SoS, and hammerburst since I dont use them in MP. You need the lancer, retro, hammerburst, gnasher, and sawed off. The easiest way for me was to max out the time and respawns in private KOTH, and just go to town til you have it

• Level   7

It will work in vs private my wife did it that way.

• Level   1

Sweet

• Level   9

Snub Pistol is also a starting weapon.  So 100 kills with pistols will probably unlock it.

• Level   4

I don't think the Snub Pistol counts.

• Level   4

The five weapons that are linked to the master at arms are: Lancer, Hammerburst, Retro, Gnasher, and Sawed-off shotgun. All of these need to be done in VERSUS whether its private or public. Horde does not count towards this medal, only for unlocking executions (which works in other modes too anyway).

"Teamwork is as essential as is a tenacious, courageous, and graceful leader"

• Level   9

CrazyIvan316

The five weapons that are linked to the master at arms are: Lancer, Hammerburst, Retro, Gnasher, and Sawed-off shotgun. All of these need to be done in VERSUS whether its private or public. Horde does not count towards this medal, only for unlocking executions (which works in other modes too anyway).

Wonder why Snub isn't counted.  Is it not a starting weapon?  Maybe the fact that Snub kills are grouped into one group under "Pistol" has something to do with it. 

On a related note, I realised today there's no Execution for the Snub Pistol so I've wasted my time playing casual bots with a frickin' Snub lol. 

• Level   4

Yeah, i learned that the hard way too during the first week about the snub pistol not having an execution too lol. But yeah, its grouped under the pistol kills as they are not as nearly used often enough compared to the 5 weapons i listed above.

"Teamwork is as essential as is a tenacious, courageous, and graceful leader"

• Level   1

No it's 300 kills with each of the 5 starter weapons: gnasher,lancer, retro lancer, sawed off, and hammerburst