GTA 5 - LOS SANTOS

• Level   5

Do you think it'll just be in Los Santos, or will San Fierro and Las Venturas be included in GTA V? I think it could just be Los Santos initially, with add on missions for unlockable maps to San Fierro and Las Venturas. However, with jets in the game, I'd be suprised if it just was Los Santos. Hopping from LS to SF to LV airports seems more likely. I'm curious to see what other people think.

As in the past, Rockstar puts out 3-4 trailers before a games release. The other released trailers could be teasers for the other locations in the game (San Fierro and Las Venturas). As in San Andreas, Los Santos is the first area to explore, so perhaps that's why they announced GTA V with this location first?

SALVO 78
    It’s time to kick ash and chew bubblegum…and I’m all out of gum

• Level   3

Responded to the other thread, I think more reveal trailers are to follow. I see what looks to be Mount Chiliad and part of a countryside. Throughout the trailer it looks like there's a lot of area to explore out in the distance of Los Santos that we didn't even get to see. But, it also seems as if San Andreas is broken apart for individual games, starting with Los Santos, which looks incredible btw. I don't see San Fierro and Las Venturas being DLC. Too big to be add ons and would obviously be too expensive to be DLC. More like a price tag of a full game. We just have to wait it out to see what Rockstar has up their sleeve.

• Level   6

After the success of TLATD & BoGT they must have some DLC planed, a whole city might be a bit much to hope for though.

www.metro.co.uk/.../880596-los-santos-is-only-city-in-grand-theft-auto-v

"EAT BIG WITH BULLETS"

• Level   9

Perhaps they will have San Fierro included? I saw the Golden Gate Bridge. A teaser of what is yet to come? I don't see them adding Las Ventauras because they seem to be focusing specifically on California. Las Vaentauras is in Nevada.

• Level   1

I hope they give us the whole thing. I wouldn't mind more DLC with other characters. But not them in the other cities.

• Level   5

It's just Los Santos and Vinewood returning from San Andreas - However there are two new cities making an appearance that are connected by freeways and such, somewhat connected to LS. Hunter's Valley and Los Palmas.

The map is GINOURMAS -- 2x bigger than San Andreas, at LEAST!

• Level   9

Which means we will have plenty of places to fly around :)

• Level   4

dude ide love to see one main city..with alot to do in it. if u get more than one..theres just too much to do! going back to a LA style city...would be awesome!!! i would think it'll be out in the spring..like the last one...

• Level   1

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT

• Level   1

LIKE I WANT TO NOW WHEN IS GTA 5 COMING OUT

• Level   9

There is already a topic for that; it's called "When's the release date?". Check there.

• Level   1

jaja

• Level   3

I think we would all love to see the other 2 cities with all the backroads hillbilly breading grounds back lol. I used to love driving those highways from Los Santos to Fierro - and Los Santos to Los Vantures.... - if they didnt give us that on some level it would be an epic fail. I would love to purchase as many add ons as possible so do it up Rockstar! Give me options of buying things for my multi character as well, I would really like that. That way you could choose to bling out your girl/guy a lil more for some XBOX points...................

• Level   9

Most likely DLC, although most people believe it can't be done. Hmm, right up R*'s alley don't you think? Also, I would like to see the other two cities but if we stick to Southern LA, but it's still three NEW cities, I wouldn't mind. I just want them to have MORE ROOM FOR RP AND MP CONTENT.

• Level   1