GTA 5 - LOS SANTOS

• Level   5

@xnewb0rnz - When you play Grand Theft Auto like I do, you know there is no such thing as "too much to do", because EVENTUALLY - you'll do everything and then it will get boring. So, they need to pack it with everything they can.

• Level   9

Who thinks GTA V will take the "fun route" this time instead of the "serious route" again? Also, do you think we will have RP support this time?

• Level   2

I am HOPING for serious, but I seem to be voted down, so I BELIEVE there will be a lot more of the "fun" BS than we found in IV.

From the first trailer it may seem there will be both helicopters and plaines.

Let's just hope the handling will be better than in IV.  

Will probably never get a 1000/1000 - I hate mulitplayer achievments. - I want Avatar: The Burning Earth
    • Level   9

It's interesting that you mention "the serious route". When you say "serious", to what specifically are you implying? Are you simply wanting the serious TONE of the game to return or do you want it to be lacking in a lot of the so-called "fun features" like that of GTA SA and all the others, like Empire Building in VCS?

-----

This is a purely curiousity question; in no way does this mean to be sarcastic.

• Level   2

Hi.

To be honest, I believe it was you that brouht in the term "the serious route", and from your post I guessed you by that meant more like IV than the previous installations (I have not played any of the previous), regarding "extra activities".

And what I mean (and that is strictly a prefference of mine) is I do not allways enjoy all the "fun features" that are put into games.

I don't really worry myself about the TONE of the game. This can be "serious", "humourous", "fun" or whatever, if I find the game satisfy my definition of "fun".

I only play for relaxation, and I really don't need a game containing lots of annoying and agonizing extra activities.

But this is just me, and I will probably get the game some time a year or two after it is launched anyhow.

Will probably never get a 1000/1000 - I hate mulitplayer achievments. - I want Avatar: The Burning Earth
    • Level   9

So I'm guessing games like SR3 are not on your "fun" list?

• Level   2

Correct.

Although I have played SR2, I find there are way to much BS for my taste.

But then - this goes for a lot of the games I have played, and I still enjoy .