GTA Freezing?

• Level   2

Every time i play GTA IV it always freezes. the disc is clean, a couple scratches but no biggie. i know its not the disc cuz ive been having freezing problems with my Red Dead Redemption aswell and the disc has no scratches at all. every other game like Gears of war 3 plays flawlessly so idk what it could be.  just wanted to know if anyone knows if saving a game to the hard drive will keep it from  freezing and imprve performance? also i have one of the first xbox 360 models(2005) and i have sent it in once for that ring of death *** a couple years back so idk if this could be a factor. feedback would be awesome thanx.

• Level   9

You should be able to download it to the HHD; this will lessen the chances of it freezing but may not stop it completely.

• Level   2

thanx bro ill check it out

• Level   1

if you play GTAIV online there is a possibility that Modders could be freezing you out i get it alot its annoying!

• Level   4

If you are playing online you're probably getting frozen by cheaters. its either that or if you are playing offline you may need to update your game (and/or) console. I hope this helps you .

• Level   9

Freezing can also happen on it's own very rarely; make sure the disc is not scrathced as this tends to create slow gameplay and symptoms of freezing.

• Level   2

Gta4 and Red Dead Redemption There's ways of freezing people, Gta4 you have to be a modder. Red Dead Redemption there's a way you can freeze people i doubt Rockstar knows about it there's only a few people on Rdr that know.

• Level   9

People who do that should be banned, but they are still here "eyerolling.gif"

• Level   2

@legend like i said rockstar dont care about gtaiv no more or they would have shut modders down and they could do it but i think the more modders they have the more hard copies of liberty stories they'll sell but you  got little kids that are modders and think its cool to freeze whole games for nothing and you got older people that just thrive on freezing games so its best just to avoid the game but theres one way i found out to have no modders in the room before you go into free roam you can take your friends into party mode and the party leader can take everyone into free roam and this way theres no modders in free roam...

• Level   9

But that is an atrocity, nonetheless! We can't play public because there are modders?

• Level   2

well no other choice but to put up with the modders cause there aint going no where and after maxx payne comes out its gonna get worst...

• Level   9

@Muzik, I was more or less agreeing with you, actually.

• Level   1

kost

• Level   1

All the modders are Scrubs for freezing!!!

• Level   9

The newest thing I'm noticing with modders is attaching objects to other players for fun. The *** statue is really getting annoying though!