Neat Little Glitch I Discovered. (tBoGT)

• Level   3

Not claiming ownership or saying that I'M THE FIRST EVER to do this, but on The Ballad of *** Tony DLC, it is possible to shoot your P90 from your vehicles. All you must do is;
    1.) Have another sub-machine gun equipped, either the MP5 or the Mac 11.

2.) While it is equipped, activate the Advanced Gun cheat. (This cheat does not deactivate any achievements)

After following these steps you should have your P90 equipped and ready for those surprise drive-by's!

As a side note the P90's RoF (Rate of Fire) is significantly lowered when activated this way for some reason.
    If you already knew about this sorry for wasting your time, but if you didn't and I taught you something new, let me know! 

• Level   5

Good Find bro!

• Level   9

This was found a long time ago.

• Level   5

You ruin everything.

• Level   9

You can't lean to stop commenting. You are beginning to be like SickStealth.

-----

Sorry to "ruin everything". Congrats on finding a glitch, but the only problem with not finding them first is because there are few players that will spend day and night playing a game just to find glitches. Other reasons are because other players that discover glitches either don't want them reavled to the public for fear of a patch (most likely case) or because they lack the necessary tools to get their glitch global so they can "claim ownership" or fanbase/popularity.

• Level   5

Woah! I am NOTHING like SickStealth, you got that?! I've found plenty of glitches "first" and they were exposed to the public a day after I found it. A glitch is a glitch. Everyone will find it eventually...

• Level   5

LOL. Believe me, I speak truth!

• Level   5

Hey it's cool to be me! You get to speak your mind!

• Level   5

And have everyone hate me like how they hate you? No thanks.

• Level   9

Well, I already hate you so there's no changing that. I also can't stand kids on forums, so that pertains to both you and Stealth. Cheers.

• Level   5

That's nice. Hows the fanboy life going Legend?

• Level   8

LegendOfGta
    I also can't stand kids on forums, so that pertains to both you and Stealth. Cheers.

Don't be a hypocrite Legend... Just sayin...

*** I see stars! ***

• Level   9

What? I can't stand them! Have you seen my FL? I recently purged it of any player under 16. I'm way older than most of these kids, kid.

-----

@King, you tell me. How's the trolling going?

• Level   8

Way older? Really? I seem to remember a few posts from you in the past that would indicate you're still in high school.

And LOL at you calling me a kid. I'd be willing to bet I was playing Mario Bros before you were even a thought.

*** I see stars! ***

• Level   5

Legend, it's going pretty good. It's kinda fun. So Answer my question, How's the fanboy life going? #Keepitchill