GTAV Spotted For Xbox One (link)

• Level   9

source

I've been indicating this for a while now and I feel the responsible thing to do is be very humble about this discovery.

I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO!

• Level   8

Ya, like i am going to believe something that comes from a random retailer. Until there is an official announcement,  gta 5 will only be coming to the 360 and ps3. Wait until an official announcement before you get all excited and rub it into our faces of how you told us it would be coming.

• Level   5

I heard a rumour that it would be released for both gen xboxs...

But it WILL BE on xbox 360 to say the least.

• Level   9

Website in Source
    ...so let’s take this next news item with a huge helping of salt.

I'd follow their advice for now...

• Level   6

Kind of annoying - So i buy GTAV on Xbox 360 on Sept 17, then the new Xbox comes out few months after and I have to get the better preforming GTAV I have to re-buy it.

-

If you buy the collectors edition to get ALL content, you've to do it twice at a price of £240! WOW!

-

I hope they just all us to buy the extra stuff without the physical crap.

• Level   5

Hopefully the team Take-Two has at E3 this year will have a definitive answer as to whether or not there will be a next gen version. They've already confirmed that they will not be showcasing any games, but they did say they are at least keeping a team there to answer questions. I honestly want a definitive answer so that way I know whether to wait the collectors edition for PS4 to become available, or just pre-order right away for my 360.

Still hating on ME3's ending...

• Level   8

Hellfire IRL

Kind of annoying - So i buy GTAV on Xbox 360 on Sept 17, then the new Xbox comes out few months after and I have to get the better preforming GTAV I have to re-buy it.

-

If you buy the collectors edition to get ALL content, you've to do it twice at a price of £240! WOW!

-

I hope they just all us to buy the extra stuff without the physical crap.

You could always just buy GTA V for one console, y'know... 

'iAsh-HD' on PS4 & Vita

• Level   9

The digital content in the CE and SE will become available at a later date.

• Level   5

^You have proof? I assume your right, but still sometimes they don't release this extra bonus content.

kazoku yori shi

• Level   6

iAshHD

Yea I could but if released on Xbox One it will be a superior version, I've bought San Andreas on three different platforms over the years, we always want the best (as fast as possible) do we not?

• Level   8

Hellfire IRL

iAshHD

Yea I could but if released on Xbox One it will be a superior version, I've bought San Andreas on three different platforms over the years, we always want the best (as fast as possible) do we not?

If that's the case, wait.

Don't buy the 360 version, only the Xbox One version. 

'iAsh-HD' on PS4 & Vita

• Level   6

I've been waiting on GTA:V for too long :(  Wouldn't want to wait for another undisclosed period.  Just venting my frustration I suppose, which I'll admit is pretty pointless.  I've no problem buying at standard RRP twice (so long as there's a good period between them), and from what I understand in another thread the 'extras' can be bought as DLC not too long after release so it appears I'll get everything I want without having to spend a ridiculous amount.

• Level   9

Well you can't have your cake and eat it too, then. If you want the "superior version", you're going to have to wait for the Xbox ONE version. If you can't wait any longer for GTA: V, then you are going to have to get the Xbox 360 version or the PS3 version and then re-buy the Xbox ONE version.

• Level   9

LegendOfGta

Well you can't have your cake and eat it too, then. If you want the "superior version", you're going to have to wait for the Xbox ONE version. If you can't wait any longer for GTA: V, then you are going to have to get the Xbox 360 version or the PS3 version and then re-buy the Xbox ONE version.

That's what I'll be doing.

• Level   6

sLeNdER pr0Xy

LegendOfGta

That's what I'll be doing.

Yup I've pretty much decided the same now.  Pre-ordering the special edition for 360.