How much Hard Drive Space will GTA 5 take exactly?

• Level   5

No PC copy? lol

I'm buying a CE, then 6 Normal copies for the 360, just so when I walk into a room, I can always see GTA V...

kazoku yori shi

• Level   9

No PC copy lol to much GTA 5 lmao

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   8

obviously it's going to come out for pc, just like it's most probably going to come to next gen. they just haven't announced them yet

• Level   5

^Common sense does exist...

kazoku yori shi

• Level   9

I wonder if they will tweak the graphics of GTA 5 for Xbox One and PS4?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   6

IntenseJames

I wonder if they will tweak the graphics of GTA 5 for Xbox One and PS4?

Definitely, the release of San Andreas on Xbox has much better graphics than the original... so it only stands to reason they'll do the same.  I've a feeling their primary aim (post November) will be to make GTA Online next gen, I could be wrong they may just do another release.  Suppose I hope that the fact they've already tried to 'separate' the two means they intend on an evolving game rather than a retail release.

• Level   8

^Huh?

Old man Jack gonna tell you a story gonna tell you a story right now...Olllll man Jack gonna tell you a story 'bout the time they put down the cow...
    • Level   9

GTA San Andreas had the exact same graphics as the original because it was the original game they just sold it on the 360 as an (XBOX ORIGINAL) lol.

• Level   1

So the game ships with 2 disks, 1 for install, one for the game, the game will instruct me to put the install disk in, then when it's done, I take disk 1 out, put disk 2 in and play. Have I got that right? Also, If I wanna install to hard drive, which disk do I put in? the install disk or the game disk?

• Level   5

i pre-ordered from amazon, and it said roughly 8gb for the install :O

• Level   8

yeah, roughly 8 gigs for the install disc, then if you want you can install the second disc which will probably be around 6-7 gigs...

• Level   5

"yeah, roughly 8 gigs for the install disc, then if you want you can install the second disc which will probably be around 6-7 gigs..."

what's the second install for? i have read that once one does the manditory install....it is assured that the disk swapping won't of be, once one does the manditory install.

• Level   5

so do you 'play' the first disc and select the option to install in the in game menu? instead of installing a disc like normal, Like i think Forza 4 did?

either way,i will be installing both discs

[sig removed - follow image guidelines]

• Level   5

i'm pretty sure disc 1 will be the install disc and disc 2 will be actually be the game content itself, just wondering about the 2nd install thing

• Level   5

Yep, install with disc 1 play with disc 2.

I felt no guilt till I was down and I was told that I was guilty.

And even then, I wasn't really sure.