SOLO Heist

• Level   5

How hard do you guys/girls think a solo heist will be? (keep in mind I am talking about GTA online) I don't have the luxury of playing with friends all the time. IE: Work, school, social. I play solo more often then not, but I will play with competent randoms when applicable.

So what difficulty do you all think a solo run would be based on what we have seen so far?

• Level   2

I think it will all depend on the type of heist. Robbing a liquor store or gas station alone I'm sure will be the easiest solo heist while a bank or government facility heist would be much more difficult.

• Level   8

were there difficulty settings for missions in gta 4 multiplayer? i'll probably do more solo stuff than anything else, at least until i can level up and get some good weapons and cars so i don't completely suck when doing missions with randoms.

• Level   5

*Could Contain Spoilers for MP*

I'm not sure, like Frankalicious22 said you'll be able to rob stores by yourself pretty much anytime you want, I think its a auto 3 Stars and then ditching them probably wont be that hard.

Now the mission thing, R* said its shipping with 100+ Missions Online (Sources are in a different thread only post link upon request now) They range from 2-16 Player missions, I don't know if that means you much have that many people or if its a recommendation. I'm hoping its more a recommendation than a requirement.

I'm sure if it will let you play them offline or solo you can complete them all solo, its just a little luck and being careful and knowing what to do. I've seen the missions have a share life for the team so player 1 dies 4 times using all the lives the team gets screwed over. I really hope we can tackle the 16 player missions with lower numbers.

But hopefully, you should be able to solo most things, and if not feel free to add me, I'll be on a lot, through the day, and willing to play with people if you don't mind me bringing friends.

kazoku yori shi

• Level   9

^Are you sure? I read "GTA: V will have a total of 700 missions but will only ship with 500."

• Level   5

*Spoiler Warning about Multiplayer*

My mistake I misunderstood what I read. Here is the info I had.

"Rockstar says there are hundreds of missions available at launch. More will be added, and if by chance there are some missions that never get voted through and it becomes obvious the community doesn’t like them, they can be removed from the game by Rockstar anytime"

But Using what I think the Missions will be similar to are the Gang Hideouts in Red Dead Redemption, Some of them are easy to solo, others are tougher to do solo, but with some practice, skill and a little luck you can solo anything in RDR, so using that as a basic example, if you can play missions solo (I really hope you can) You should be able to solo anything, given you take your time, and do it effectively.

Like I said before though, I'll be living online with this game, so if you ever want to do some missions and want a few helping hands, I'll gladly join you with a few friends.

kazoku yori shi

• Level   4

Leslie Benzies said awhile back that you can do a lot of the missions alone. But, some missions need more people (4-8) just to start them. He also said that they hope to add a few special missions for big crews that will take the whole lobby of 16 people to do.

He talks about that and calling NPCs for help in this video watch?v=Xv6tSS9hIBE

Looking for a Founder Crew for GTA V? Check out my clan thread http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/433/t/1575658.aspx

• Level   9

NPCs will be able to help? Interesting...

• Level   3
    LegendOfGta

NPCs will be able to help? Interesting...

I know in one of CVG's vids they had talked about hiring crew members like if wanted to hire a getaway driver you would have to give them more of a cut if they were a really good one and less if they kinda suck

30,000GS - 6/28/2013

35,000GS - 3/25/2014

40,000GS - TBD