What do YOU want outta GTA5?

• Level   9

@King, I find it's best to ignore the trolls of this forum since all they do is try to flame and troll with unecessary or messages that start confrontation. Here! Take a can of TROLL-BE-GONE. Works for me!

• Level   5

No thanks. I'll stick to killing them with my Troll Ray, but thanks for the offer.

• Level   9

But TROLL-BE-GONE is the beauty of troll avoidance and ignorance in a CAN! Just spray and pray you never have to see them again. Comesin small, medium, and large can, for when you have some VERY annoying trolls you want to getr rid of (**cough**CoMeDyInK&ReDClOwN**cough**).

• Level   9

I love how you guys talk about trolls...

LegendOfGta

all they do is try to flame and troll with unecessary or messages that start confrontation.

Yup, sounds like you and King. I gave a simple reply to the OP's question and I get attacked back. So sad.

• Level   5

LegendOfGta

But TROLL-BE-GONE is the beauty of troll avoidance and ignorance in a CAN! Just spray and pray you never have to see them again. Comesin small, medium, and large can, for when you have some VERY annoying trolls you want to getr rid of (**cough**CoMeDyInK&ReDClOwN**cough**).

It's funny, cause it's been you that has been attacking people on the forums, YOU started an argument on Ash's thread YOU keep coming in here and telling people you stop posting, and then YOU tell people to "build a bridge and get over it". I think it's time for you to get back on your meds again.

• Level   5

Red Clown

LegendOfGta

all they do is try to flame and troll with unecessary or messages that start confrontation.

Yup, sounds like you and King. I gave a simple reply to the OP's question and I get attacked back. So sad.

ComedyInk is fine. I attack you and call YOU a troll because you LIE, not just once either, but  ALL THE DAMN TIME.

• Level   5

LegendOfGta

No thanks, man. I'm going to shoot these things until they die.

---

Really I'm saying I'm not going to ignore trolls. I'm going to slowly kill them and sit there and watch them die!

• Level   9

KINGOFAWSOME319

Red Clown

LegendOfGta

ComedyInk is fine. I attack you and call YOU a troll because you LIE, not just once either, but  ALL THE DAMN TIME.

When did I lie?

• Level   5

Red Clown

KINGOFAWSOME319

Red Clown

LegendOfGta

When did I lie?

You told us you were going to play GTA V, plus a million other lies.

• Level   9

KINGOFAWSOME319

Red Clown

KINGOFAWSOME319

Red Clown

LegendOfGta

When did I lie?

You told us you were going to play GTA V, plus a million other lies.

Okay prove to me that that was a lie. It is your opinion that I lied, it isn't a fact because you have no proof. Also I would like the list of the other million lies please.

• Level   5

I have proof because Rockstar realeased a statement that said "Nobody has played GTA V yet but us"

• Level   8

I'd like more time for thinking!

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   9

LMFAO @ ComdeyInk and Red "Troll" Clown. Currently being ignored thanks to TROLLBEGONE.