Will we be able to customize Police Vehicles in GTA 5?

• Level   9

Will we be able to customize Police Vehicles in GTA 5?

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   8

are you going to make a post like this for every possible vehicular customization?

• Level   9

Nope I'm done with those now, I just asked the ones I wanted to know.It's everything the GTA games are missing anyways.

Feel free to add me if you wanna play some Halo,Dead or Alive 5,GTA. Message me first.

• Level   5

Spamming the forums with the same question...

kazoku yori shi

• Level   8

not really the same question, more like sub-questions that fit under one general questions. he also said this was the last one...also we don't know how in depth and reaching the vehicle customization will be. i doubt it'll be quite like saints row, and i'm not holding out for customizing vehicles like police or military stuff.

• Level   9

I would personally just love to change the paint on my Police Vehicle and add some NOS.

• Level   8

absolutely, but i'm not sure they've thought that much about customization. i feel the most we'll get is some different hoods and bumpers and whatnot for civilian land based motorized vehicles.

• Level   9

I can't wait to get a hold of GTA 5 and start playing it dude each second feels long I need to play GTA 5 now lol.

• Level   5

I can see this question for the public servant vehicles, I wouldn't mind being able to at least repair one at the local pay an spray after it is shot to he**, instead of bailing an getting squashed by a Buffalo or SWAT truck. If not, no biggie, it's all good...

Would also love to fly my Buzzard in there after it's been thrashed... ;)

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   9

Buzzard and a Police Car are 2 different things lol ones a helicopter and ones a car.But ya if I could repair it at least I would be more then happy,so that I would not have to drive with flat tires all the way to my safe house.  

• Level   9

It is Grand Theft Auto V. We should at least be able to change the plates to avoid being chased by the police in a police car 24/7! I sadly don't think we will be able to customize law enforcement vehicles but at least they should give us the ability to save/store them.

• Level   9

^^^ I agree with you 100%

• Level   5

Legend, I do believe in the trailers I noticed that license plates are not exact duplicates of each other, as in Liberty City, so your ideas time has come.

Hoping to see some imaginative/suggestive/or just down right rude vanity plates at random points in the game as well, as if I need one more reason to empty a magazine into some schmucks ride.

Intense; I have parked more than one Buzzard in a pay and spray, can't say I've ever gotten one back out though, just kiddin on that portion of my previous post anywho. Wouldn't mind being able to customize weapons/paint/performance and save on a helipad though... perchance to dream!

I'm sure that if the mothers of belligerent nations could only meet, we would know the last of war...

-unknown

• Level   9

Cool GTA 5 will have all different license plates now.I would not mind seeing like a hanger Pay N Spray or a hanger customize place to modify my helicopter or plane.

• Level   9

@Geddyme, they've also mentioned that you will have the ability to change license plates and cops will chase you in a "stolen" vehicle. This is considered any vehicle that was taken without customizing or changing plates. If you steal a Dukes off the street and the police see you, they will continue to chase you until you customize or change plates. Now, if we try doing this with a police vehicle of any sort and we can't customize nor change plates, we'll be chase every time a cop sees us in one. If neither option is available, the only resort is to steal a parked one from a police station but that's quite unpredictable. I have seen the different license plates as well, but reading previews about GTA: O makes it sound as though once we have been identified by the police to be in a "stolen" vehicle, we either have to customize it or change the plates.